So, I Am A Masochist - Watching Miss America 2020

DaysOfThunder

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Stumbled on it by accident and had to do a double take. Miss Missouri came on as one of the 7 finalists and I thought I was watching the Biggest Loser or some new show like Miss America Fried Chicken.
So far, I like Miss Oklahoma. Miss Virgina must be on meth. Miss Alabama, big improvement over Missouri.
I guess Miss Connecticut stands for short girls.
Oh sure, Miss Georgia. Can't leave out LGBTQ.
Wow, they picked Missouri over Alabama.
Oklahoma still has a chance! Real beauty might still be just a consolation prize.
They will probably pick Missouri or Georgia, the most politically practical choices.
AGT has prettier women!

TS has his dick in his hand right now

Oklahoma is just too sexy to win this. Wrong performance for those judges. Georgia had the best performance - opera. Virginia, totally boring. Why am I watching this?

HockeyBJJ I leave the 3 finalists to you. You are probably good with the puck!

The gay runs deep in this thread!

Not only can I not imagine waking up to that squeeky motormouth but I fear that Miss Virginia AKA Miss America would give me permanent insomnia but who am I to question gay choices and responses.

I never even knew this Miss America pageant was on today never saw a single commercial online, I don't watch much TV, I don't think I turned my TV on in months. I dont even watch the news much anymore. They did zero advertising for it, back in my youth these Miss America and Miss Universe shows seemed to be super popular they were big events at the time

Now not so much anymore. I just saw that Miss Universe already happened

didn't Donald Trump used to own these pageants but sold them when he ran for President?

Stumbled on it by accident and had to do a double take. Miss Missouri came on as one of the 7 finalists and I thought I was watching the Biggest Loser or some new show like Miss America Fried Chicken.
So far, I like Miss Oklahoma. Miss Virgina must be on meth. Miss Alabama, big improvement over Missouri.
I guess Miss Connecticut stands for short girls.
Oh sure, Miss Georgia. Can't leave out LGBTQ.
Wow, they picked Missouri over Alabama.
Oklahoma still has a chance! Real beauty might still be just a consolation prize.
They will probably pick Missouri or Georgia, the most politically practical choices.
AGT has prettier women!

State with the best ass? I need to know for scientific and statistical purposes

No pics? Mods ban this man!

Is it a new horizon for wokeness?

I saw that it got a lot of bad reviews on twitter. People were saying that the new PC format led to the women being treated and rejected horribly.

No pics? Mods ban this man!
Miss America

5161f4d7-dae2-4b84-95b9-15b5b7192962.jpeg

Some of you keep mentioning dicks. I guess I am on the wrong forum.
Come to the war room so that I can give you a proper spanking.

Back