So how do you think Conor vs past prime GSP would go?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor could hit that chin. I guess it is possible. I actually think GSP has better striking than Conor though and it would be a long shot. Other than some lucky punch, I cannot see how Conor would last against todays GSP. Even old man GSP would stay out of range and Conor would get taken down and beaten up.

GSP finish within 3. He's just on a different level, even today.

GSP's yoyo dieting for easy fights will bite him in the ass against the best striker in UFC history

GSP should always win that fight whether in his prime or even now. But this is MMA and everyone has a chance in there.

GSP is way bigger and stronger.

One of the best take down artists the sport has ever seen against someone who got tossed down by tiny little Mendes.

It wouldn't even be competitive.

GSP is way bigger and stronger.

One of the best take down artists the sport has ever seen against someone who got tossed down by tiny little Mendes.

It wouldn't even be competitive.

This. GSP ends it whenever he wants due to better...Well, EVERYTHING.

GSP's yoyo dieting for easy fights will bite him in the ass against the best striker in UFC history

Easy fights ? The guy that started his career at LHW. That beat Dollaway, Leites, Anderson Silva ( Who is pretty much the consensus actual best striker in UFC history ), KTFO Rockhold to win the title. Then beat Hendo.

That’s an easy fight for a career WW retired for 4 years ?

tenor.gif

Easy fights ? The guy that started his career at LHW. That beat Dollaway, Leites, Anderson Silva ( Who is pretty much the consensus actual best striker in UFC history ), KTFO Rockhold to win the title. Then beat Hendo.

Bisping was an easier fight than Rockhold, Romero, Whittaker, Gastelum, Weidman, Woodley, Thompson, etc.

Pointing out what Bisping did years ago doesn't change that.

tenor.gif

you're right how dare I disrespect the man who toppled the unstoppable juggernaut known as Clarence Byron Dolloway

Bisping was an easier fight than Rockhold, Romero, Whittaker, Gastelum, Weidman, Woodley, Thompson, etc.

Pointing out what Bisping did years ago doesn't change that.

Who had the belt dummy ? Your username is an oxymoron. Because you’re a fool.

you're right how dare I disrespect the man who toppled the unstoppable juggernaut known as Clarence Byron Dolloway

It was part of his winning streak leading up to the GSP fight. I’m sorry you’re a dummy, but.

RG0BS1U.gif

Another finish for GSP, and a nice deposit to the bank

Gsp still only 36 and his left quadricep is the size of Conor s chest cavity. I don't see Georges having too much problem grounding Conor and keeping him there.Everyone seems to think Georges can make 155 (including georges) ..... I see it problematic for his frame and his walk around but he knows better than me so we'll see

McNugget give up his back and get chocked in the first

GSP would completely dominate him. Conors biggest asset was his ranginess relative to his opponents, once that was taken away vs Nate he was nowhere near as effective.

I don't know why people are acting like GSP vs Conor would be a matter of GSP needing the takedown quickly, to avoid getting knocked out. He cab beat Conor anywhere he wants. He could outstrike him if he feels like it, and if he decides to use his wrestling, even the haters would feel a twinge of pity for Conor.

Back