So here's what happened

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by SouthernThinker, Dec 29, 2012.

1. SouthernThinker

SouthernThinker Blue Belt

I'm not taking away from the onslaught that Cain put on tonight, Cain whooped JDS's ass. Full on ass whooping. I honestly thought JDS was gonna KO Cain, hell I thought the side ref was gonna KO Cain when he wiped him down before he entered the cage. Well we all witnessed that ass-whoopin'.

I think there was something more significant than Cain Diaz'ing JDS, (I say Diaz'ing, it's a general term, don't mind the takedowns) I think Cain BLEW JDS's FUCKING MIND when after the third or fourth time he landed a solid shot Cain didn't wilt.....like we all expected....or I expected...I assume we all think alike. Anyway, I think JDS spent 25 minutes going ...wtf?.....and in the meantime took a beating.

I didn't read the Fedor would beat Cain and JDS in one night thread but the title makes me smile.

2. footodors

footodors Brown Belt Platinum Member

jds ppbably embraced the living legend moniker a bit much

3. SouthernThinker

SouthernThinker Blue Belt

I don't think it's that. I think it's the fact the he, and everybody else just KNEW Cain has a glass chin.

It's weird. His chin has like a saving throw or something. It's glass, but if he rolls a 20, he'll wake up instantly with his opponents leg in his arms.