So getting spiked on the head

AboveThisFire

Green Belt
Reaction score
My right leg is kinda numb, I can't feel my right bicep, and the right side of my face feels like it's asleep/tingling.

Not fun. Discuss.

i hope you are typing this from the ER, if not, you are a troll or a moron.

That sucks.

Don't stress yourself too much, inflamation can cause temporary paralysis, so with any luck, you will be fine. I am sure you have already considered worse case scenario options.

I took someone's back when they stood up on me, they wrapped an arm around my head and then jumped straight into the mat and spiked the top of my head directly down.

I don't think I have a concussion because I can read/write/type/use my phone to post on here and to get my room mate to drive me here. I'm waiting for a f'n doctor though and it's taking god damn forever and my face feels like someone is poking needles into the side of it.

i would be less worried about concussion and more worried about spinal injuries, have they at least put a neck collar on you..., tell them your neck might be broken and get them to stabilize it, if they haven't already.

p.s. I hope the guy who spiked you gets run over by a truck, that's fucked up, was your instructor there? was it a comp, did he get D/Q'd?

You'll be ok dude ! You're in the right place. Ever sleep on your arm and it goes numb and the needles kick in? Maybe the right side of your body is not getting enough blod pumping or some shit. You'll be ok.

That's some dangerous stuff, imo see a doctor asap. Don't want neck problems.

if i were to pray i would have kept you in my prayers but i don't so you'll have to settle for an 'all the best' from me

So they don't think anything is seriously wrong, and that more than likely it's just inflammation. Waiting for x-ray pics and all that jazz.

They prescribed me some percocet, flexeril, and some jumbo ibuprofen. Joy.

I hope they keep you in a neck brace "just in case" until they get the x-ray pics

Hope that you're ok. Relax and do breathing through your nose.

Good luck dude, and I hope it's nothing serious.

Back