So does overeem wait or fight?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Does he wait for title or fight another guy?

Well that ended quick

I really hope he gets to avenge his losses to BF and Browne. I'd favor him over Big Ben too, but not by as much.

Barnett is still a big name....can't think of anyone else who isn't booked in a fight that he should fight.

He should fight Cain, then Browne could replace TBA against him.

Can't wait to attend my first UFC event! This is gonna be epic.
Overeem on the card, gravy.

Now that he has resigned , i think he fights Werdum at UFC 198 in May. Nothing has been announced concerning Miocic , only rumors

Now that he has resigned , i think he fights Werdum at UFC 198 in May. Nothing has been announced concerning Miocic , only rumors

No he's not. He already said he was headlining the Rotterdam card in May.

He's announced that he's fighting in the Netherlands card but even if he wanted to wait, I'm not sure that he's in line for a title shot. I imagine they'll do him vs. Browne on that card and if he wins he'll get a shot.

i wouldnt put him in against anyone but roshalt for a warmup.

I also think it is safe enough for him to fight bigfoot again

No he's not. He already said he was headlining the Rotterdam card in May.
Who is he fighting ? Travis Browne ? Andrei Arlovski ? Id like to see either one of these. I think everybody else is booked up , unless he is fighting Cain

I really hope he gets to avenge his losses to BF and Browne. I'd favor him over Big Ben too, but not by as much.

I hope he KOs Browne and beats BF too but if they have him fight Big Ben I hope Big Ben knocks him out cold. Love me some Big Ben.

Back