So Dillashaws third training camp for Barao

iboufring**

Green Belt
Reaction score
The ufc is really messing with title fights lately. This is not as bad as the WW situation but still.

Why is assuncao fighting faber next? It should be Assuncao/tj next.

I am however starting to believe assancao doesnt want a titleshot. The guy hasnt said anything at all. Which is okay i guess.

Ufc seems kinda bizarre at the moment. Will still watch tho

Last edited:
Didn't Assuncao just hurt his foot or ankle like a week ago? At almost the exact same time as Cruz's new injury?
Haven't heard anything about this alleged Faber/Assuncao fight.

Barao is fighting Dillashaw again because there isn't really anyone else for either guy to fight at the moment. Fuckin' injuries.

UFC should change its name to URC Ultimate Rematch Championship

Well Jones and Gus is likely next at LHW barring a Rumbling so rematchs seem to be the trend lately

Didn't Assuncao just hurt his foot or ankle like a week ago? At almost the exact same time as Cruz's new injury?
Haven't heard anything about this alleged Faber/Assuncao fight.

Barao is fighting Dillashaw again because there isn't really anyone else for either guy to fight at the moment. Fuckin' injuries.

same day both injuries were announced

You don't go on the kind of run Barao went on, and expect him to not be given a rematch. He deserves one, and it's been expected since the moment he lost.

What would be funny is if Dillishaw loses.

This guy has become some kind of homoerotic Aryan fantasy to many people on here. Disturbing.

The ufc is really messing with title fights lately. This is not as bad as the WW situation but still.

Why is assuncao fighting faber next? It should be Assuncao/tj next.

I am however starting to believe assancao doesnt want a titleshot. The guy hasnt said anything at all. Which is okay i guess.

Ufc seems kinda bizarre at the moment. Will still watch tho

He asked for a title shot after his win in Halifax earlier this year.

hoping TJ can take him out super fast, fake td, come over with a right hk

You don't go on the kind of run Barao went on, and expect him to not be given a rematch. He deserves one, and it's been expected since the moment he lost.

What would be funny is if Dillishaw loses.

This guy has become some kind of homoerotic Aryan fantasy to many people on here. Disturbing.

I think you mix him up with Conor. TJ has not been getting the respect he deserves around here at all, Barao is the one being overhyped up in this biatch

Back