So DC should be celebrated for being short and fighting a HW? Something Fedor did his ENTIRE CAREER?

I like DC and Fedor

Both are a couple of the best I've ever seen. A prime Fedor and a prime DC would be an epic contest

Fedor got TKO by a MW though!!!!!! he can NEVER be the HW goat because of that.

GSP tapped to strikes when things got tough with a journeyman LW!!! He also tapped to a sub with 1 second left on the clock!!! He can never be WW GOAT because of that!!!

Anderson was tapped out and beaten by LWs and WWs!!! I guess he can never be the MW GOAT either???

<Kpop01>

GSP tapped to strikes when things got tough with a journeyman LW!!! He also tapped to a sub with 1 second left on the clock!!! He can never be WW GOAT because of that!!!

Anderson was tapped out and beaten by LWs and WWs!!! I guess he can never be the MW GOAT either???

<Kpop01>

i agree canderson can never be all time GOAT. I mean he is currently MW GOAT but all time GOAT?

People make argument that fedor is the all time MMA GOAT, and he could of been HW goat but Stipe has surpassed him as have Werdum who didnt get KTFO by a MW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSP is WW GOAT but is far from all time goat. He also avenged his loss at least

It is actually possible to respect both fighters.

Shocking, I know. Yet somehow I soldier on.

Before you predictable Sher-morons mention TRT-Juiced to the gills Hendo KO-ing out of his prime, one-dimensional Fedor....TRY and wrap your feeble brains around the fact that Fedor has finished 5 former UFC HW Champions in UNDER 1 ROUND TOTAL!!

Prime-juiced out Randleman, Coleman, Prime Sylvia, Prime Arlovski(Coming off back to back KO’s of Roy Nelson & Rothwell) and recently fellow now-shot HW Mir.

GTFO here....

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

1.Randleman(17-16 record) had already been KO'd 4 times by the time he fought Fedor, couple times by LHWS. He never tested positive until 2 years after he fought Fedor

2.He did not fight Prime Sylvia. He lost the fight before Fedor by submission and he got KO in 9 seconds in his next fight. That is not "prime"

3.Arlovski was an OKAY win(15-5 record at the time) but he got KO again in his next fight after Fedor even faster

4.You are a cuck, and also kind of a moron and should try to learn to appreciate great fighters instead of whining and crying and bitching and make shit threads about how someone else is better

1.Randleman(17-16 record) had already been KO'd 4 times by the time he fought Fedor, couple times by LHWS. He never tested positive until 2 years after he fought Fedor

2.He did not fight Prime Sylvia. He lost the fight before Fedor by submission and he got KO in 9 seconds in his next fight. That is not "prime"

3.Arlovski was an OKAY win(15-5 record at the time) but he got KO again in his next fight after Fedor even faster

4.You are a cuck, and also kind of a moron and should try to learn to appreciate great fighters instead of whining and crying and bitching and make shit threads about how someone else is better
There is so much ignorance and dumb nonsense in your rambling that I wonder how you even had the brains to set up an account on here. Also, your mom should have taken Plan B, I am sure she wishes she had.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Fedor gets his asshole licked daily on this forum, fuck off TS.

cant you just accept the fact that both are all time greats? jeez. fedor was a monster in his prime and DC is no different. btw fedor is 180 cm. dc is 177-78. Not much difference but just saying.

Yea no one has ever given Fedor credit for being an undersized HW. His fans literally never bring this up.

cant you just accept the fact that both are all time greats? jeez. fedor was a monster in his prime and DC is no different. btw fedor is 180 cm. dc is 177-78. Not much difference but just saying.
DC is not all time anything.....this is why it’s irritating....Fedor’s legacy/accomplishments coupled with WHEN and HOW he accomplished them is on a different level than Cormier. DC is the p4p biggest crybaby tho.

DC is not all time anything.....this is why it’s irritating....Fedor’s legacy/accomplishments coupled with WHEN and HOW he accomplished them is on a different level than Cormier. DC is the p4p biggest crybaby tho.

Dc has beaten
Alexander Gustafsson
Josh Barnett
Roy Nelson
Bigfoot Silva- who slaughtered Fedor the fight before
Rumble Johnson
Anderson Silva
Volkan Oezdmir
Dan Henderson
Frank Mir
Tony Johnson

All while not even making his debut till after 30. Weird how Fedor fans shit on everyone else yet demand you respect Fedor.

Fedor fans are so fucking insecure

Also Jones is a better fighter then anyone Fedor fought

be fair though fedor is really a MW or shredded lhw.. But he fought at HW because he was fat and carrying 30lbs of fat and flab.

henderson_fedor_finish.jpg

True! Roy Nelson was also really a WW

Man fuck off with this shit

There is so much ignorance and dumb nonsense in your rambling that I wonder how you even had the brains to set up an account on here. Also, your mom should have taken Plan B, I am sure she wishes she had.

giphy.gif

2/10, which is actually higher than your OP

dc is a bigger guy then fedor tho. sure hes under 6 feet but hes a meaty 240-250 or close to that when hes in the cage at HW. fedor was more lean and faster.

if dc beats stipe thats impressive, possibly a better win then anything fedor pulled off in his career.

only answer to this retarded thread. Anyone who knows anything knows that when its all said and done, Fedor and Black Fedor will both dine in the hall of Goats in Valhalla,a place where Jones will not be permitted to enter.

only answer to this retarded thread. Anyone who knows anything knows that when its all said and done, Fedor and Black Fedor will both dine in the hall of Goats in Valhalla,a place where Jones will not be permitted to enter.

Not quite since its a goat that provides the mead from its tits.
So the goats has no hall.

Not quite since its a goat that provides the mead from its tits.
So the goats has no hall.
In this context,the correct term is "Teats" but otherwise:
<mma4>

Back