• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So, Daniel Cormier will be considered the LHW GOAT to future generation.

Are you saying that every time I talk about Jones I have to reffer to Silva just to make you happy????

Jones retarded fans going crazy with the news of the fraud.
Man, you don't get it. How are you going to call Jones a 'fraud' for roids and than make a 1000 'Silva is GOAT' threads? You're a hypocrite.

Last edited:
Unfortunately public perception now is that they're both losers out of this whole mess. Cormier got Ko'd and cried and Bones cemented his reputation as a complete fraud and shitty person. I think Jones did himself more damage though since his latest bust has had WAY more coverage than any of his fights, news and sports shows that barely mention MMA have been all over this.
Fans will see it how they want to see it but it seems both of their reputations took a hit overall.

I really like DC but no way he is in the GOAT talks at LHW yet, yes Gus and Rumble x2 are nice wins but let the dude defend the belt 3 or 4 times and we will see

You can't be the best lhw ever while having been knocked out and embarrassed like that. Jones is a piece of shit and D.C. Is 100% the better man & fighter but that horrible defeat will always plague his legacy.

Everyone will say "he was great but he got beat twice and ktfo by the real goat of lhw"

You will say "yeh but he cheated, he was on steroids"

Everyone will say "who gives a shit he still got KTFO and turned into a baby in front of millions of people, if he were the best he would have won anyway"

Sucks but D.C. really got fucked over on all this. Poor guy will always have that humiliating loss and despite jones being a piece of trash cheater there's no way he can get back that loss. It's over. Forever. He just has to live with being 2nd best the rest of his life now.

The prediction is happening.

DC destroyed Volkan and Challenge Stipe at HW.

While Jones is talking to jesus in twitter.

Any doubt??

latest

Ruined DC's career????
{<jordan}

Jones without steroids would´ve been murdered by Gus
TlK63ECjlcvyYA0Y0Te.gif

and would´ve been wrestlefucked by DC in their 1st fight.

If anything, DC's career will be immortalized after all this.
I would also add, Jones shouldve been ktfo by Cormier in the rematch. Cormier was landing bombs on that chin and the roids kept bones standing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back