So Dana White told Max Holloway

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They were thinking about having him and Aldo fight at UFC 208 and that's what caused Holloway to call Aldo out in the heat of the moment. Dana probably should have waited till after Holloway got checked out rather than influencing him to call out Aldo seconds after winning like that. Holloway probably shouldn't have been so over the top with it though.

Yes, Max was incredibly over the top.

Embarrassingly over the top. Truly showed his age and mindset with that lame Waldo shit.

This is coming from a Hawaiian from Hawaii. War Aldo!

They were thinking about having him and Aldo fight at UFC 208 and that's what caused Holloway to call Aldo out in the heat of the moment. Dana probably should have waited till after Holloway got checked out rather than influencing him to call out Aldo seconds after winning like that. Holloway probably shouldn't have been so over the top with it though.
Where's Jose Waldo lol backfired a little eh cause he's here ready willing and able

sadly, this may be the first time i've seen a thread discussing this that wasn't bashing in nature.

kudos, TS.

Holloway should just save face and accept the fight knowing that Aldo will pull out in a week or two

Embarrassingly over the top. Truly showed his age and mindset with that lame Waldo shit.

Cause aldo doesn't do the same thing? Remember the conor is a joker poster he made?download.jpg

2ba.jpg

Well, max was calling out Aldo since well before 206. Calling him a pussy, and pushing the ridiculous idea that Aldo would defend the interim belt against him, even on the same card as Conor.
Max is just really bad at this, and it backfired. Doesn't seem he's learned his lesson, still trashing Aldo for running etc.
It's a bad look, and embarrassing. Think he should stick to what he does well, which is fighting.

Max got a little excited after his biggest win to date which was a clear number one contender fight. There would've been an Aldo callout regardless, with or without Dana stirring the pot.

dana should have told Max to make it a conditional statement, "I want Waldo MUCKERFUCKERS!!!...but only if im healthy"

Not liking this new persona Max as come up for himself it comes off fake, forced, & produced. I still like that guy but he needz a good ass kicking, don't mean I want him to loose just to catch a slight shut da f*k up beating.

Back