So Dana is worried about Jones as a human being?

If he keeps everybody focused on the coke and not the potential PED issue, he did his job last night.

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Judging by interview Dana gave last night on Fox Sport 1 they are worried about Jon as a human being and person. So touching.

So they knew he tested positive for cocaine, chose not to tell him about the test, let him keep on taking cocaine for almost a month because if he tested positive seems like he is using it, kept silent about it until he fought and brought them millions of dollars but then they just couldn't take it anymore. They were so worried that they finally had to tell him. They reacted as soon as they could only to save his life and not let him go down the evil path of drugs.

Oh Uncle Dana, you are the best uncle to have. Worried about everyone and taking care of them at the right moment not worried about title fight, image of the sport, just wanted to help a guy like you said last night. What a wonderful man Dana is. Really touching.

The amazing part to me was how he spoke of Jon's title defense against the winner of Gus & AJ as if he'll be vacationing, not fighting a f'ing coke addiction!!!

Heck, If it was me, I would say that we would have to wait to see how he will take the treatment, how will his life change with that, etc.

At this point, we don't know if he will even continue to fight for a living!!!

If anyone else were president of the UFC and took a different course of action, they'd be a terrible president of the UFC.

everyone else would have cancelled the event, forced him to rehab and stripped him of his title. that's what teh smart doggers would do.

Back