So, Conor hasn't fought in a year...

Conor’s retired.

Hate him or love him it doesn’t matter.

He’s done.

These "Conor is still relevant" threads are incredibly unnecessary. You think haters don't know that? Of course he is.

QE91lEN.gif
So does this mean that Conor will go through a redemption arc and beat Khabib or am I just overthinking a funny gif?

You talk like a proper retard mate, calm down on those sugary drinks

Aww your bf @HoFF gave you a little like ;)

Why don’t you Connie fans just be honest about your angle... I don’t know you but I bet if I did a little research I’d probably find out you’re an emasculated Conor fan lashing out on a forum. Am I right?

Why don’t you tone it down on the estrogen instead next time and be upfront about your take buddy?

<BC1>

The endless cycle of emotional, neglected fanboys vs. emotional, butthurt haters.

MMA fandom is really fucked up if you think about it...

While I was making this thread, there were 2 more Conor threads being posted. Another Conor/Artem thread got posted 30 minutes after lol.

Sherdog has Conor on the brain!

...yet you can't go a day on here without seeing several Conor threads pop up.

As I'm making this thread, out of the 30 threads displayed on the first page, 5 of them mention Conor in the title. In the vast majority of the rest, Conor is mentioned at least once.

Every time he Tweets, it makes news. Every time someone mentions his name, it makes news.

If Dana announced Khabib vs Conor 2 tomorrow, no one would be shocked. If Dana announced Holloway vs Conor for the FW title, or Conor vs Uzman/Colby for the WW title, no one would be shocked. He could literally come back tomorrow and challenge for one of three world titles if he wanted to.

You take all that into consideration... and still, everyday, Conor haters are on here talking about how he's irrelevant, how the sport has passed him by, how so-and-so is a bigger draw, yadda yadda.

Like it or not, Conor is still the straw that stirs the drink.
He wants the rematch but he's not getting it because khabib doesn't want to him one until he gets a win in the division first.
Khabib is the A side now.

Find me a single post where someone claims somebody is a bigger draw than Conor.

lol there's a thread on the first page right now saying Khabib made twice as much money for the Dustin fight as Conor made to fight Khabib at 229.

Guess u don't get invited to the circle jerks

Hop in bro

208665E8-2BE5-4F32-BCC7-A14545290A1F-7250-000006E9F1DC21AE.jpeg

lol there's a thread on the first page right now saying Khabib made twice as much money for the Dustin fight as Conor made to fight Khabib at 229.

Thats cool. Let me know when you find a single post saying anyone is a bigger draw than Conor.

Thats cool. Let me know when you find a single post saying anyone is a bigger draw than Conor.

{<doc}

I said it's what the thread is about dummy. Every post is making that implication, if not flat out saying Conor is irrelevant.

Yeah, really wish you fangirls would turn into MMA fans instead of constantly posting shit about a guy who doesn't even fight anymore .....

Hop in bro

208665E8-2BE5-4F32-BCC7-A14545290A1F-7250-000006E9F1DC21AE.jpeg

lol exactamundo. Ask a question get an answer.

Back