So Chael Sonnen Was Right About Lance Armstrong All Along... Demands Apology

Chael roids (or at the very least has). Not fighter bashing, it's been proven by the NSAC.

Still got kneed into oblivion by Silva. At least Lance won in his respective sport./thread

The big question is, if Chael was right about this one, maybe he is right about other things too?

I mean, maybe the Nogeras really did try to feed a carrot to a bus...

:p

Does this mean we can get black belts from macdonalds happy meals?

If Chael has always been right, Wandi should double check his locks every night and send his wife to live in a safe house.

did chael say he himself wasnt cheating when he called out armstrong?

I watch MMA not WWE. Not interested in Chael or his comedy "act" so I don't really give 2 shits about what he's said or hasn't said.

Chael roids (or at the very least has). Not fighter bashing, it's been proven by the NSAC.

Still got kneed into oblivion by Silva. At least Lance won in his respective sport./thread

Check, and mate.

Chael's fans always forget that he's a cheater who's never fucking won anything.

I'll do Chael even one better: Lance Armstrong never had cancer! He said he had cancer so that he could drug himself up with PEDs and mask it with medicines related to his "recovery."

And yes, this DOES mean that Lance voluntarily had a testicle removed to further his career.

You read it here first!

I feel like you guys don't understand what the pot did.

Sonnen could shoot up all day with roids and it wouldn't be what Armstrong did. Fellas gotta read.

When was Sonnen busted for steroids?
I'm referring to his trt use which in my mind is cheating.
Legal or not.
Maybe Sonnen cheat-dar, similar to gay-dar.

Pot calling the kettle black
Armstrong always denied taking roids and has just admitted that he was cheating. Sonnen never denied taking roids, fessed up before the failed test even came back, and has carried on taking roids for the rest of his fights (with proper TUE paperwork). Two completely different situations.

A lot of people don't realise Sonnen was on the same roids for the second Silva fight as he was for the first fight: http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2012/...xemption-for-ufc-148-bout-with-anderson-silva

Back