• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Andy has weighed in on DC vs Jones II (yikes)

I agree. Anderson was there to save the day and DC made it a boring fight. Hope Bones bust him in the lip for not being exciting.
I usually root against DC and against Jones in each of their fights, this fight is gonna confuse the hell out of me on who to root for, I want them both to lose.

No fuckin way a guy who fought Rumble TWICE has any fear in his heart!

Jones hasn't fought him once, sure I believe Jones would win...But with Rumble's power it's always a big gamble for anyone in the world

Fear of what?

DC beat Anderson in the striking, which is his strongest area.

Anderson lost in every aspect of that fight.

30-26 is a pretty nasty score card.
DC did not beat him in the striking lol

At least he took the fight unlike a certain other bitch who caused an entire card to be cancelled out of his sheer cowardice
but unlike Jones he wasn't asked to defend his title on a dew days notice.

Anderson is friends with Jon
C'mon man I know you're not that naive.

I broke down Jones-Silva so called "friendship" in detail in another thread.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/131987017/

Cliffs: Fans were salivating at a Jones vs Silva fight & Jones was down but Anderson was scared so he sucked up to Jones on their first meeting, The next day Anderson was acting as if they were best friends. Anderson robbed the fans of this fight.

C'mon man I know you're not that naive.

I broke down Jones-Silva so called "friendship" in detail in another thread.

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/131987017/

Cliffs: Fans were salivating at a Jones vs Silva fight & Jones was down but Anderson was scared so he sucked up to Jones on their first meeting, The next day Anderson was acting as if they were best friends. Anderson robbed the fans of this fight.
Andy ducked moving up to fight Jones, GSP ducked moving up to fight Andy.

The result of each hypothetical fight is clear, so I can't really blame either Georges or Andy for avoiding them.

Man its so fucked up how retarded people are. Jones ducked. DC took on a short notice fight with AS. Already there should be the end of the discussion. (plus it was even the time where Jones pulled out...)

Secondly if DC had lost people would give him so much shit...If he took crazy chances and made it an epic fight people would say he has a low fight iq and Jones will Ko him. if he played it smart and safe (which is why he is at the top level) people would give him shit for a boring fight.

You can´t win with fucking idiots. Got so much respect for DC. Man is fucking tough. And the fact he can even make it compettitive with Jones with a 12 inch disadvantage is aboslutely insane.
Why is it its so hard to both really admire Jones´s skill and DC´s. Why do you have to choose as if you like one you have to hate the other..so fucking dumb.

I hope DC wins - Jones will have a new chance if so, DC might not. And that man is giving everything he has now. And just to shut these idiots up. But brain says Jones, but Joneshas seem flustered lately which could play into DC´S favour if DC wont fight angry like he said he wouldnt.

DC wasn't taking any chances as Anderson moved up in weight to take that fight. Nothing to do with fear, just playing it safe and going for the win.

So DC was afraid of losing

Andersons always had shit TD defense.

"I broke down their friendship" lol what a lame. It's not at all because Anderson is a respectful martial artist or anything. Here's Andy with BJ calling him the best I guess Anderson was scared of him too XD

No that's when Anderson was being "humble" which was actually fake. That whole thing started when a lot of fans were saying Anderson is arrogant. So at a promo somewhere IIRC it was him, GSP and Jones and a fan asked him who he thought was the best. So he says "BJ Penn"
WTF is he going to say when he is on stage along side of other greats? Himself? Keep in mind this was not long after he said his best challenge to him would be his CLONE"

GTFO and try again.

I've lost so much respect for Anderson in recent years. He's a joke at this point.

Limp dicked Juicer stick together.

Fuck those losers

That's quite the mental gymnastics. Revisionist history at it's finest. I'm sure you understand Portugese and can understand his sense of humor too
No but a good friend of mine understands the language and he is an Anderson fan.
I bet you never clicked the link which I lay out the sequence of events which explain their "friendship" I challenge to dispute any of it. Truth is you probably were not even into MMA back 6-7 yrs ago when we were all talking about this shit on a daily basis.

Back