• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies SNOWPIERCER (Dragonlord's Review)

pretty impressive cast to work with

this looks really interesting. amazing cast and a great premise. look forward to seeing this.

Update: September 21, 2013

Chris Evans Talks SNOWPIERCER, Calls Bong Joon-ho a Genius

i know your the main man when it comes to movie news dragon, but your getting news from 6 months in the future! :eek:

you must have some serious industry contacts.

:icon_chee

Will Definitely Watch this, Koreans make the best Movies these days.

Glad to see some good feedback from the posters for Snowpiercer. For a moment there, I thought no one was interested in this.

i know your the main man when it comes to movie news dragon, but your getting news from 6 months in the future! :eek:

you must have some serious industry contacts.

:icon_chee

Lolz.

Looking good i must say, good cast too. This is the first time i've heard about it.

You can't really respond to anything without any new stuff coming out, DL. hehe

Hopefully a trailer is released soon.

Why havent i heard of this movie? It looks pretty cool.

i had forgotten all about this movie. looking forward to it, and song kang ho is awesome.

Memories of Murder is undoubtedly my favourite movie. If you want to get introduced to Korean cinema, start with Oldboy and then M of M. Mother is also very good (also directed by Bong).

I love me some post apocalypse entertainment, so I'll definitely watch.

So is the idea that the only way to not freeze is to be constantly moving?

Bong Joon-Ho is easily one of my favorite directors. Mother is one of the greatest thrillers ever made.
I like the cast - Tilda Swinton, John Hurt, Kang-ho Song and Ed Harris are very solid actors.
I can't wait for this. Added to my watchlist.

Memories of Murder is undoubtedly my favourite movie. If you want to get introduced to Korean cinema, start with Oldboy and then M of M. Mother is also very good (also directed by Bong).

memories of murder is excellent definetley one of my favorite movies

this movie looks amazing

My faith in Sherdog has been restored. :)

You can't really respond to anything without any new stuff coming out, DL. hehe

Hopefully a trailer is released soon.

I like to believe that Mayberrians aren't that shallow and don't have to wait for a trailer to appreciate a film's concept, premise, casting or the creative team involved. Speaking for myself, the moment Chris Evans was cast, I was immediately intrigued with the film's plot and has been on my radar ever since.

Well I'm the fuck on board, and I do mean that as a double entendre.

Update: April 15, 2013

9 International Character Posters for Bong Joon-ho's SNOWPIERCER

Nine international character posters have been released for Snowpiercer, the English-language debut of Korean director Bong Joon-ho (The Host). The story is set in a new ice age caused by a failed experiment to stop global warming that killed virtually all life on the planet. The sole survivors live on a train called Snowpiercer

95IqHme.jpg

fEzanN8.jpg

5pTYJah.jpg

DUAmBxE.jpg

Nine International Character Posters for Bong Joon-ho's SNOWPIERCER

Update: April 29, 2013

Behind-the-Scenes Footage from Bong Joon-ho’s SNOWPIERCER

Snowpiercer-Kang-ho-Song-Dragonlord.jpg

Over the last several months, we’ve been getting glimpses of Bong Joon-ho‘s upcoming sci-fi film, Snowpiercer. Today, the first footage has been released via an international behind-the-scenes featurette. The story is set in a new ice age caused by a failed experiment to stop global warming that killed virtually all life on the planet. The sole survivors live on a train called Snowpiercer—powered by a perpetual machine—who struggle with the class system implemented on the train.

The featurette is dubbed in Korean, but you can still see that there’s going to be some action involved, especially on the part of an axe-wielding Chris Evans. The film also stars John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, Jamie Bell, Alison Pill, Ed Harris, Ewen Bremner, Octavia Spencer, Kang-ho Song, and Ko Asung.

First Behind-the-Scenes Footage from Bong Joon-ho’s SNOWPIERCER

Update: May 19, 2013

New Image from Bong Joon-ho's SNOWPIERCER Featuring the Cast

A new image from Bong Joon-ho's (The Host, Memories of Murder) sci-fi thriller Snowpiercer has been released giving us another look at the impressive cast. From left to right, the actors in the pic are Octavia Spencer, Tilda Swinton, Ewen Bremner, Chris Evans, (somebody I don't recognize), Ko Asung and Kang-ho Song. Missing from the photo are co-stars Jamie Bell, Ed Harris and John Hurt. Snowpiercer is scheduled for a summer 2013 release.

Snowpiercer is set in a future where, after a failed experiment to stop global warming, an Ice Age kills off all life on the planet except for the inhabitants of the Snowpiercer, a train that travels around the globe and is powered by a sacred perpetual-motion engine. A class system evolves on the train but a revolution brews.

Snowpiercer-Cast-Photo-Dragonlord.jpg

Wow, this is definitely a sci-fi to look forward to. Sounds original and interesting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back