Media Snowflake Colby, after getting humiliated and his jaw shattered, blames ref for his loss

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Dude, just be quiet. You are making yourself look dumb. Just shhhhh. It's getting embarrassing for you
Give him and dominion a break.......they only get to see their "sugar daddy" McDoosh fight once every two or three years. They ave a lot of pent up frustration.

You should go back and read.
First off nothing I said was an opinion but things that transpired.
Second I stated I was speaking on the first eye poke, not the punch that Colby said was an eye poke but the first one that caused hemorrhaging in the eye that e red didn’t stop for. Usman for two or three minutes following garnered an advantage in that round.

you see yoy collectivize and criticize and have no idea what I’m even referencing because you’re so full of ignorance

tenor.gif

Guys like that never stop talking. All the wires in the world cant make MMA's Hitler shut the fuck up
maybe someone will give him what he wants like he said in his goofy ass post fight tweet and just kill him next time.

Second I stated I was speaking on the first eye poke, not the punch that Colby said was an eye poke but the first one that caused hemorrhaging in the eye that e red didn’t stop for. Usman for two or three minutes following garnered an advantage in that round.

you see yoy collectivize and criticize and have no idea what I’m even referencing because you’re so full of ignorance

Ok 1 of the 3 things you said was a fact but the other 2 were opinions, I'm not going to explain the difference to some snowflake who can't admit when his guy clearly got beatdown fair and square.

Yeah show the angle so we cant see all of Usmans thunderous ground and pound either missing.. hitting gloves.. oh and being illegal shots to the back of the head..

Fucking idiot

Which eye poke was that? Which round? Because the one that messed up his eye was the punch at the end of round 3. It was the one he complained about but the ref didn't stop for. It was also the exchange where people think his jaw was broken. It was also a punch that hit his eye.
I think the nut shot was questionable...but there is nothing to indicate we shouldn't believe Usman....
And yet when Colby knows he stuck his fingers in Usman's eye, he was acting like Usman was lying..even though he knew he wasn't..we know FACTUALLY he poked him in the eye. We also know Colby acted like he got poked in the eye when he didn't...and he knew that. Who is the guy we should believe?

When it comes to the illegal hits to the back of the head...didn't see it...they might've glanced across the back from the side...as that happens in MANY MANY MMA fights and they're never called....and you can argue they shouldn't be..in fact, given how frequently it happens, it obviously is legal. Either way, this is an opinion, not a fact.

You've also raised other things such as Colby was ahead...and factually he was ahead...and while people love to try to objectify scoring which is entirely subjective, it just isn't possible...it is an attempt to make something subjective, objective...it does not make it objective.
The only facts we have are Usman was ahead 3-1, Colby was ahead 3-1 and they were tied 2-2 on the judges scorecard...your opinion doesn't matter...no metric you use matters..the only fact is what the judges had scored it.

I thought it was a great fight..both guys are great fighters.....I'd love to see them run it back....

WarmGiftedHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

SandyMassiveKite-size_restricted.gif

All he can do now is tweet, is jaw will be wired shut for 6 weeks minimum. Usman Bless. Khabib Bless.

I have to kinda agree with Colby on the nut shot, clearly it was not a low blow, if it was Usman must have a physical deformity. Secondly the eye poke Usman covered and complained about the eye that was clearly untouched. He was definitely trying to get a tactical breather

Thanks Coby, I knew his weak ass would lose so I put a bet on it, didn't win much but it was a banker and guaranteed money so I did it anyway.

Coby has no power in his arms, it's pathetic. His punches are as weak as he looks physically. Also, after this beating, I don't think he'll be the same again, got rocked too many times.

Well yeah... He was winning 49-46 till the KD and then the ref stopped it due to some illegal strikes to the back of the head that were blocked. So he would have won 48-47.
Plus Kamaru faked nut shots... Eye poked in r2(that ref didn't stop that filled colby's eye w blood) and used back of head strikes?

If anything i'd have deducted 2 more pts from Kamaru and let the fight finish. So the 48-47 would've been 48-45.
The score for Colby was 3-1 1-3 2-2 Usman won the 5th easy with 2 knock downs would've pounded Colby for another 60 sec even if the fight wasn't stopped maybe even 10-8 round.

You're more of a snowflake if you get upset by his obvious troll persona.

Imagine being that triggered by comments that aren't even directed at you.

would have loved to give Colby respect even though I don't like him; however, he has again made it impossible. Credit where credit is due on a tough fight but ffs shut your mouth.

"he has a different opinion, must be dumb"

Let's fact check.

Did Kamaru win the fight off illegal strikes? Yes.
Did Kamaru Fake a nut shot? Yes.
Did Kamarus eye poke cause hemorrhaging in Colbys eye? Yes

So what's actually dumb? That I disagree?
That makes you ignorant. As everything i've said is backed in objective reality.

FACTS? It is an opinion that he faked the nut shot, probably glanced and he didn’t even take long to adjust and come right back

Illegal strikes? I guess you could call that an opinion although wrong but surely not fact

eye poke? When because He literally broke his jaw so hard he thought he got poked in the eye and called for a timeout from a punch so again not a fact

honestly I don’t know what’s worst the lame arguments or that you don’t even know what a fact is, children learn that

i mean what should usman do in that situation? colby was turtled on the ground with his hands on his ears? Its the 'mohawk' area thats illegal. behind the ear is still fair game.

Everybody knows he's right. Ref stopped it when he was clearly in the fight still. Championship fights in the Ufc are pathetic now days. Just stop the fight anytime a guy is rocked and trying to survive we never get to see how the action would have played out = the reason people watch ? o_O

Last edited:
Back