Snoop Dogg wears a FEDORA

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
7b068d0012ea87e499f4965a7c65f46c--musica-rap-hiphop.jpg

I don't care how cool you think this guy is, or whatever sentimental attachment you have to him, this idiot has no business commentating MMA fights. He was brought in for "comic relief" but he's not funny and too stubborn to learn the basics of how MMA fights are scored or when to just shut up and pay attention.

Bottom line, he is a STAIN on the sport. If I want to hear a stoned idiot's opinion on MMA fighters, I'd rather hear it from Rogan.

<Gordonhat>

I'm sure he and his legions of fans care what you think.

in other news:

justin beiber wears some flip flops.

some bizarre threads lately.

Fedoras are definitely a mark of something pathetic in anyone - no argument there.

He's also a shit rapper....

You better believe I went there.

Well at least his mom probably lives in his basement which is more than can be said for most fedora wearers.

Last edited:
That's not a fedora; Indiana Jones wore a fedora. That's a trilby; Frank Sinatra wore a trilby. Fucking kids. Learn your haberdashery. Anyway, both those guys are a million times cooler than Snoop. Shit, Ice Froggy Frog would eat Snoop's lunch.

That's not a fedora; Indiana Jones wore a fedora. That's a trilby; Frank Sinatra wore a trilby. Fucking kids. Learn your haberdashery. Anyway, both those guys are a million times cooler than Snoop. Shit, Ice Froggy Frog would eat Snoop's lunch.

You care about hats.

Back