• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SNL mocks Navy Seal hero who lost eye, new low.

Cyclops himself said he doesn't want an apology so quit your bitchin. You're the same people that share pictures of obama with a turban on social media and call michelle obama a man. If a comedian can't make offensive jokes than neither can your lardass president.

Who gives a shit what anyone says? O I’ll tell you who, people with know lives that want to complain about shit..

I thought the left were the snowflakes. It is really getting hard to tell which side is the Snowflakes the more time I spend in the War Room on this karate forum.
Joke was not that funny and would have been better without the whatever at the end but it seems to me everybody on the left and right look for a reason to be pissed. Everyone spends all their time waiting to point a finger at the other side as if it somehow makes their shitty team hold some moral high ground.

Bad joke move on.
I guess it’s only funny when Trump makes fun of veterans.

Or when he tweets the Marine Corps as the "Marine Core" lol.

The seal talks like a homosexual. Saw an interview today. Do we really have to talk like that to succeed in this woman's world.. Really millenial guys?

Why do so many younger white guys sound gay?

Probably just wishful thinking on your part clouding your perceptions.

It's like cuck in 2016. It's jumped the shark and people just throw it at each other without thinking of the definition at all. Same with "safe space"
you cant make fun of people using lame, worn out terms on sherdog while at the same time throwing in "jumped the shark."

You either want free speech or you don’t. Does this mean the right wants to censor comics now as well?

SNL has been trash for years now, their tastelessness doesn't even surprise anymore

surprised the show is still on

The big takeaway here is... People still watch SNL?

President Trump was a making fun of John McCain being captured and tortured in Vietnam and many of his voting base was fine with it.

Probably just wishful thinking on your part clouding your perceptions.
It's s white millenial thing. You're all talking effeminate. Ganging up up guys that don't.. Unless they're black.

I’m more offended when I’m forced to see Pete Davidson’s ugly looking head pop up on a newsfeed.

I didn’t know TV executives could put people that ugly in front of a camera.

2lwxi1.jpg

Big Boss > SNL

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/04/us/snl-pete-davidson-dan-crenshaw/index.html?r=https://amp-cnn-com.cdn.ampproject.org/

So after the almost universal lambasting of General Kelly(who is in the service and a gold star father) among other service members, is the left finally deciding it’s ok to disrespect veterans?

Pete Davidson is not funny but I expect someone to come in here and defend this trash.

It’s not ok to make jokes about former soldiers? You sound boring. (Former soldier)

PS I dont watch SNL and have no clue who the guy who made the joke is. I just know most of my colleagues have thick skin (esp the ones without limbs)

It's so stupid that anything has been made out of this. I hope the veterans get the $1m donation from SNL. At least that way some good comes out of this.

Otherwise, who gives a shit? It's a comedy show, with a known political bias, but a comedy show. I don't give a shit if Pete cracks a joke.

He's entitled to free speech, but I gotta say it's was a pretty classless joke. Same way when Trump mocked John McCain or that disabled reporter. In Trump's case, I thought it was even more classless as you expect a certain degree of dignity and respectability coming from POTUS.

Cyclops himself said he doesn't want an apology so quit your bitchin. You're the same people that share pictures of obama with a turban on social media and call michelle obama a man. If a comedian can't make offensive jokes than neither can your lardass president.
I agree with him. We should all have thicker skins. About Whitney Houston costumes as well.

Back