• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Snatching defeat from the clutches of victory

Also this sequence is humorous.

gif-mma.gif

If this ain't it, I don't know what is lol.

i6f48l.gif

This is always my number one vote. Duffy looked like a future champ leading up to that and never looked the same after. And now will be forever remembered for the meme quality finish.

Yeah, I guess that combined with the first elbow that hit him rocking him really badly.
Probably had him all out of sorts.

I thought he was edging ortega until that elbow landed. After that elbow, he was just a sitting duck for the rest of the fight.

Someone posted a clip on instagram in the middle of a sequence so i dont have it
But basically was michael johnson grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory LMAO
There is a lot of fights that he is winning, them does some dumb shit like shoot for a takedown and gets a guillotine, or leaving his guard low in the end of a fight and get starched ( Against Josh Emmett was like that)

Last edited:
Many good mentions. Lawler vs Manhoef was crazy to me. Those leg kicks were nasty by Manhoef. Looked like Lawler might just collapse. Then Boom one hitter quitter for Lawler.

only one i can think of right now is Kongo vs Pat Barry...both went down twice... probably shouldn't of wake and bake this early lol
wandi vs Stann
Fy9PU2B.gif

Back