Snake vs Sand who ya got?

I'm going with Dillashaw, he must be the underdog though??

Corey is excellent with a big reach advantage, maybe he's an ass but Dilly is one of the most complete fighters I've ever seen when he's at his best. The linekar fight was a 10/10 performance

Sandhagen has improved tremendously but I still can't purge the memory of Sterling clowning him a few years ago.

I feel like if he is anywhere near the fighter who beat Garbrandt, Barao and lost a coinflip decision to Cruz, Snek (as my 2 year says) *should* win. Of course there are many questions about Snek so I'd have to lean towards Sandhagen to win if I was betting $ on it.

rooting for sandshrew, ekans is a tough match up tho

I think Snake will use his wrestling and striking to win a UD. What do you think?

Dilly fades in the late rounds and gets finished.

HOaXnoN.jpg

Sandhagen wins is my prediction. Both are quality fighters, but I think the height and reach advantage for CS will be an important factor. Being rusty doesn't help TJ, but he is a veteran with a lot of big fights during his career, so I think this is only a minor factor in CS's favor. Given his recent activity and success, CS will likely be sharper and that length will also pay big dividends. I think TJ needs a finish in order to win whereas CS can win a decision or by finish.

Do you guys think ring rust will be a factor for Dillashaw?

Back