Media Smokin hot new HOlly Holm pic - in tiny shorts

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/Owjz8xZ6akD9S" width="480" height="417" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/Owjz8xZ6akD9S">via GIPHY</a></p>
When posting a gif, find the gif you want, then keep right clicking on it and opening it in a new page until all you see is the gif and nothing else. You may have to do this two or three times. THAN, copy that page link, click the image icon on here, and paste. Done!

I agree. She’s kinda ugly, really. Not “Joanna” ugly but still...

I think t's because she actually looks punch drunk.

Oh, well...

tenor.gif

When posting a gif, find the gif you want, then keep right clicking on it and opening it in a new page until all you see is the gif and nothing else. You may have to do this two or three times. THAN, copy that page link, click the image icon on here, and paste. Done!

Sherdog is hella slow this morning, so I couldn't delete the thread again.

Other than that Giphy always yanks my chain, because I can never get to the page with only the gif.

Thanks anyway!

Holly has always striked me as the type of person who if you tried to play her arse like a bongo, you'd break both your hands......I bet when she twerks it sounds like two rocks smashing together

If you don’t see low doses of anabolics/androgens here, I don’t know what to say. Ridoncolous

Sherbros drooling over that. Lol.

Literally put a weigh in day bantamweight male fighter in a bikini and ponytail and guys will start busting nuts over here.

Low is being conservative, she's still adding muscle in a 35 plus year old female body.
lol wut?

She isn't real muscular at all just more lean than anything. She does have some thunder thighs, but she has the ass to go with it so that is just how she be. Some women just have thick thighs and a nice ass.

Holly is slowly becoming Conor no2 of sherdog, she gets new sherdog thread for every instagram post she makes.

Back