Smith vs Fowler Oct.9th DAZN

Ooooh I like that fight!

I see the scouse Lomachenko is making his debut. I have a feeling that his nickname is gonna come back to haunt him. No pressure!

I hope Fowler gets beaten comprehensively again. He acts like the earth is his. So annoying on social media.

Was moaning about having to drive himself to the gym 45mins down the road and how much he's sacrificed for the sport.

I don't even see anything that impressive about him. Another British fighter with an engine and no head movement.

I fancy Smith in this one

Ooooh I like that fight!

I see the scouse Lomachenko is making his debut. I have a feeling that his nickname is gonna come back to haunt him. No pressure!

Scouse Loma? Oh boy, this couldn't possibly go wrong.

Fowler will be in great shape as always, but he seems to be there to be hit and hopefully Smith lands on him. Hard.

Fan friendly face first style. His last fight against Metcalf was really exciting.
Yeah and considering Metcalf was 21-0 it seemed like a fight Cheeseman was supposed to lose but he fought hard and pulled off that late finish.

Really solid card overall and nice warm up for the Fury fight later that night. Quality night of boxing.

My wife is watching a cooking show while I watch the boxing. It’s Mexican food, and one of the judges is Chavez senior lol.

He keeps complaining that’s there’s not enough chili. Always the tough guy.

Hope Cheeseman makes a statement here and gets a big fight from Eddie.

Good honest fighter, tough as nails, always in entertaining scraps.

Cheeseman with cleaner work there again rd2 I think he got both rounds.

Back