Smilin Sam Alvey is the Heavyweight Champion

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score
smilin champ.jpg

Was a really good fight check it out boys! My man was winless in 9 fights but has risen from the ashes and is now on a three fight winning streak becoming the HW champion with gold around his waist. Can Tony do it too??? Ngannou shook?

smilin champ2.jpg

all dem kids he got gonna be eatin good now!

:D

Last edited:
9 fights without a win, he cut the streak with a draw.

Always seemed like a nice guy, good for him.

Kind of embarrassing for the org though lol

He called out Darren Till after winning the title, is Till fighting ever again? His issues were mostly related to getting dominated on the ground, having a standup fight with former MW Alvey sounds like a decent opportunity for Till to get back in the win column.

He called out Darren Till after winning the title, is Till fighting ever again? His issues were mostly related to getting dominated on the ground, having a standup fight with former MW Alvey sounds like a decent opportunity for Till to get back in the win column.

That'd be a cool fight but guys aren't supposed to have a karate background ? Till was thai as I remember

Seems to have some beef with Brendan Scaub I'd love to see Sam knock him out. Till would be a good fight too. Sam isn't a natural HW anyway so thy size wouldn't be that different.

The Platinium effect.

That'd be a cool fight but guys aren't supposed to have a karate background ? Till was thai as I remember
Im not sure they care that much about that at this point, the whole thing looks like another standup striking fight on small gloves that allows little GnP on a pit instead of ring or cage.

View attachment 1018897

Was a really good fight check it out boys! My man was winless in 9 fights but has risen from the ashes and is now on a three fight winning streak becoming the HW champion with gold around his waist. Can Tony do it too??? Ngannou shook?

View attachment 1018898

all dem kids he got gonna be eatin good now!

:D

Love Sam, losing streak and general disdain by Shermanos notwithstanding.
Happy for the man.

Back