Smileys, gifs and my Swiftkey keyboard

scorpipede

odos neliko
@Steel
Reaction score
What's up support?

Here's my facts. A while ago most of the smiley gifs here started only going through one cycle on my phone. I use the mobile desktop. These work:

<Huh2><DontBelieve1><GSPWoah><24><16>{<jordan}<bball2><GOT1>

But none of the others go through more than one cycle.

Shortly after that started I noticed that it happens with some gifs that get posted and with all the gif avs.

Now just yesterday my Swiftkey keyboard started malfunctioning here and on no other sites.

I use a moto g plus 5th generation with Android operating system 7.0 I believe.

I don't really need these things to be fixed, check my join date I'm not going anywhere, but I thought I'd bring it up in case other posters were having a similar issue or if it's an easy fix.

I love you.

Doesnt work on my phone too get ur shit right sherdog

Plus now that I've been using the Google swipe keyboard it's begun to fail.

i only use the desktop version and the only emotes that show up fully are the mma ones the rest are half missing like you said

i only use the desktop version and the only emotes that show up fully are the mma ones the rest are half missing like you said

Yes, they look like broken links. Seems to be more and more of them.

This is some conspiracy sherdog we are going to get to the bottom of this i know your slowy removing the emotes so we have to use your shitty app <{hughesimpress}>

This is some conspiracy sherdog we are going to get to the bottom of this i know your slowy removing the emotes so we have to use your shitty app <{hughesimpress}>

The app IS shitty, right?

so fucking shitty man the only way i will use that ad infested app is if they recreated it from scratch

Ok so it's been a month. No staff have responded anything in here.

What gives?

Ok so it's been a month. No staff have responded anything in here.

What gives?
I have no idea why some would work and others don't. Have you tried a different browser?

If Swiftkey eats up your memory and so does this site it might turn it into a mess.

I have no idea why some would work and others don't. Have you tried a different browser?

If Swiftkey eats up your memory and so does this site it might turn it into a mess.

I've just used chrome so far. It only happens on mobile. I'll give that a shot.

I don't think it's memory. I have lots of that. Thanks for the input.

Back