Smelling Cigars at a Cigar shop

tbh fam the doorhandle you would have all needed to touch to enter the cigar shop is a bigger germ hazard than that one dudes nose one. also, cigar smokers are all closet homos.

Finally, someone with sense in his blood rather than vagina

th

So TS doesn't know how to behave in a cigar shop. Rather than making any effort to find out, he goes ahead and starts wiping his bodily fluid on the cigars. The shopkeeper tells him off.

TS is angry that he's made a fool of himself but because emotionally imature he can't accept that he's made a mistake and take responsibility for his actions. He projects this anger onto the 'fat fuck shookeeper' then goes online to cry about it hoping that people will validate his delusion.

Why is basic hygiene so difficult for sherdoggers to comprehend?

Basically OP is not gonna listen even though the concensus is overwhelmingly against him.

The only good thing about stupid people is they love to identify themselves

i agree with most here. it is not right to place your nose on a cigar. someone browsing the place can notice you doing that, and automatically assume that a lot of the cigars in that place have had your nose on them. i sure as hell wouldn't buy a cigar that had some stranger's nose on it.

Here's Castro, somehow smelling a cigar, without being a nasty bitch.

backissues.cgi

So TS doesn't know how to behave in a cigar shop. Rather than making any effort to find out, he goes ahead and starts wiping his bodily fluid on the cigars. The shopkeeper tells him off.

TS is angry that he's made a fool of himself but because emotionally imature he can't accept that he's made a mistake and take responsibility for his actions. He projects this anger onto the 'fat fuck shookeeper' then goes online to cry about it hoping that people will validate his delusion.

Play by play

cant you smell the cigar without making direct contact with it?
I don't understand what the problem is, just sniff the damn thing without putting your nose on it.
How about I rub my creamy smegma all over the next cigar you smoke? By your logic it should be completely sanitary because it'll undergo combustion right?

Account for the fact that someone rolled the cigar and put their hands on it.

Account for the cigar store worker putting them on display and handling them.

Account for there being probably 1000x more germs on the door handle than someone's nose.

I'll wait

When I pay for something, I want to be sure someone's stuck it up to their face

Cuck spotted

Basically OP is not gonna listen even though the concensus is overwhelmingly against him.

The only good thing about stupid people is they love to identify themselves

No actually common sense is overwhelmingly on my side.

Cigar was rolled by hands more germy than a nose.

Cigar was placed on display by hands more germy than a nose.

Cigar workers who placed the cigars on display and customers alike touched door handles much more germy than a nose.

You have no argument.

i agree with most here. it is not right to place your nose on a cigar. someone browsing the place can notice you doing that, and automatically assume that a lot of the cigars in that place have had your nose on them. i sure as hell wouldn't buy a cigar that had some stranger's nose on it.

But you'll buy a cigar that was rolled by someone else's hands and placed in display by someone else's hands

Makes sense

Here's Castro, somehow smelling a cigar, without being a nasty bitch.

backissues.cgi

242933B500000578-0-image-m-19_1418991466255.jpg

cant you smell the cigar without making direct contact with it?
I don't understand what the problem is, just sniff the damn thing without putting your nose on it.
How about I rub my creamy smegma all over the next cigar you smoke? By your logic it should be completely sanitary because it'll undergo combustion right?

Again, weightless argument that cannot be used.

A nose doesn't have any fluids coming off of it unless you are sick, in which case you wouldn't be trying to smoke a cigar as the ability to taste the cigar would be hindered by having a stuffy nose.

The cigar was rolled by hands more germy than a nose.

The cigar was placed on display by hands more germy than a nose.

The hands that rolled it, and the ones that placed it on display, were touching adjacent items that are much more germy than a nose.

to the guy above: yes. yes i would. i think there's a difference between the stuff in someone's nose and a worker at a cigar shop whose job it is to handle it. their hands are probably washed and understand how to handle them. assuming it's a professional cigar shop.

Account for the fact that someone rolled the cigar and put their hands on it.

Account for the cigar store worker putting them on display and handling them.

Account for there being probably 1000x more germs on the door handle than someone's nose.

I'll wait

Cuck spotted

Cigar workers who placed the cigars on display and customers alike touched door handles much more germy than a nose.

You have no argument.

But you'll buy a cigar that was rolled by someone else's hands and placed in display by someone else's hands

Makes sense

View attachment 183501

Again, weightless argument that cannot be used.

A nose doesn't have any fluids coming off of it unless you are sick, in which case you wouldn't be trying to smoke a cigar as the ability to taste the cigar would be hindered by having a stuffy nose.

The cigar was rolled by hands more germy than a nose.

The cigar was placed on display by hands more germy than a nose.

The hands that rolled it, and the ones that placed it on display, were touching adjacent items that are much more germy than a nose.

Way too much effort into this post

I found OP to be gross.
But I felt like a hypocrite because
I baptize my bones. lol

You have no argument.

Sorry dear boy, you seem to not understand the word common in common sense. Its alright what with the whole you being stupid thing but seeing as the common thought seems to be opposite of what your saying, it means common sense is not on your side.

You don't stick your nose on things that are not your property.

Now you have nothing to refute that as common sense, are too childish and unwilling to simply acknowledge it as a point, and after that offer other instances where similar logic should be applied.

Add to that the effort you put into being incorrect, and it makes a pretty solid case for stupid.

It's gross, TS.

You also seem to be making an awful lot of assumptions vis-à-vis the hygiene of the cigar rollers...unless you have extensive experience with cigar manufacture?

Back