Smart people who thought JDS vs Cain II would be

gokmev

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
OK now,

All the smart people who thought JDS vs Cain II would be absolutely the same,

Please stand up, and bump this thread to unload your burden of feeling silly.

As for the people who bet for Cain, you can also give a shout to share the joy!

I admit, I thought JDS would win in similar fashion this time around

Cain was absolutely awesome tonight, huge props to him

called it a pickem had no idea it was gonna go like that

I thought JDS was gonna win with ease

Congrats to Cain, still showing he has zero power whilst JDS has at least 20 bispings of a chin.

Cain won't defend the title

LIKE THE LAST TIME.

I bet for Cain because I thought this was a close fight and Cain was paying more. Also did bet for Belcher, but he didn't fight smart. I thought he was a smart fighter when I saw him in Palhares fight. I guess anyone who fights with Palhares looks smart...

You can search my posts in the last 18 months or so about Cain vs. JDS.

I have always said that Cain has a lot more tools and it would come down to his gameplan. I bet against a cage-rusted Cain in the first fight, and gave a 60% chance to Cain today.

Im a big Cain fan but i thought he was gonna be gun-shy and eat a bomb and get finished. I guess i was under the impression JDS was unbeatable at this point.

Since Cain won one fight after he got KO'd to get his rematch, should JDS get a rematch if he wins his next fight impressively? They still have a score to settle, it's one to one.

OK now,

All the smart people who thought JDS vs Cain II would be absolutely the same,

Please stand up, and bump this thread to unload your burden of feeling silly.

As for the people who bet for Cain, you can also give a shout to share the joy!

I thought Cain would get caught. From watching the first fight, I knew his knee was injured but not sure if it was more of an excuse. But watching his previous terror of Big Foot, he look so explosive. However, most rematches end the same way...only a small percentage have not. So the odds told me he was going to probably lose

In this fight, I have never seen a game plan completely change in a rematch. That was interest. The way he bobbed his head reminded me of Randy Couture in beating Vitor belfort in the first match, the first time the hands of vitor were nullified. But Cain's will power was just amazing....crazy really

i dont think many people had 1 outcome. I thought if cain decided to mainly strike again for the whole rounds, hed get TKO'd again. However, he clinched and went for many takedowns..AND stood. If he did those things, i thought he could win.

:redface:

I'm alright with admitting it. Cain's a great fighter.

I can't even begin to describe how tired of seeing ppl write the same shit over and over."JDS by KO....Again" every JDS fan had to be cocky and write "again" every single time. Pissed me off.

Back