smallest most compact FIGHT glove

fire-fighter

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys, im looken to buy a pair of fight gloves and i'm a fan of having the smallest most compact glove possible. I'm looking for more western style rather then thai style gloves.

Thanks a ton!

also if you guys own a few pairs comparison pics wouldnt hurt either!

I'm assuming you're wanting boxing gloves/Muay Thai gloves, yeah? Not MMA fight gloves?

Are you wearing them to look cool round your Tapout shirt-wearing buddies?

Only joking. Fairtex always have good-quality products:

BTFTG.jpg

Check out the review on Gorilla Fight Gear gloves (if you want boxing / muay thai). they seem really compact.

woops my bad I ment boxing pro fight gloves (cleto reyes, everlast, grant.. ect) also these will have to be in 8-10 oz's

The Gorilla's are very compact, like Manila said.

The Gorilla's are very compact, like Manila said.

Yes but they are training gloves not fight gloves and the lowest they come in is 12 ounces. I need a professional fight glove, the ones that are either 8-10 oz's. Im talking between brands like Everlast, Cleto reyes, Grant .. ect ect which are the most compact and smallest pro fight glove.

I've heard the Cleto Reyes are the most compact "hitter's gloves" as far as boxing fight gloves are concerned. Haven't tried them myself, but that's the word on the street lol

I also hear Reyes are very compact. Never used them though. I use 10oz Raja fight gloves for pads and bag work. They're super compact. First time I used them my hand felt a little numb because I used to much wrapping and I have small hands to begin with.

25227_703320173847_27600622_3904031.jpg

jjcopy.jpg

In the 2nd picture, my 2yr old nephew is wearing them if you want an idea of their relative size. And he is a BIG 2yr old.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back