small tweaks or tips from some of the guys who implemented berardis

yer man

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm trying real hard to get into berardis system but maybe I'm too much of a pussy and dont have enough will power, but its tough for me
so any of you guys who have gotten it down did you have any small points or tips that could make a difference
any help would be appreciated

yeah...stop being a pussy and do it. Why dont you have the will power, whats the problem?

I'm trying real hard to get into berardis system but maybe I'm too much of a pussy and dont have enough will power, but its tough for me
so any of you guys who have gotten it down did you have any small points or tips that could make a difference
any help would be appreciated

• Prepare your food ahead of time. Chop veggies for the week, cook chicken, and slam it all into separate Tupperware containers for convenience and portability
  • Grow a set of cajones. Eating clean is hardcore. Be hardcore.

I eat broccoli while preparing every meal. I find that If I put broccoli on my plate I will conveniently avoid it as long as I can thru the meal and prob throw half of it away.

I eat broccoli while preparing every meal. I find that If I put broccoli on my plate I will conveniently avoid it as long as I can thru the meal and prob throw half of it away.

This. I often just eat a couple cups of raw veggies while I'm making my main dish. I also listen to Bach but that part is not necessary :icon_chee

edit: Handfuls of raw spinach are easy to eat a lot of without realizing it, plus they're great alkalizing veggies.

Yeah it is a pretty hardcore system and requires an incredible amount of dedication and willpower.

The best advice I can give is to prepare you meals ahead of time, and if you break the 10 habits don't do it with junk food. If you need to cheat, cheat clean.

Make food that if compliant to your diet, but you still enjoy eating. Even if there's only a couple healthy things that you like to eat, just eat those things for most if not all of your meals.

• Prepare your food ahead of time. Chop veggies for the week, cook chicken, and slam it all into separate Tupperware containers for convenience and portability
  • Grow a set of cajones. Eating clean is hardcore. Be hardcore.

End of thread.

If it were easy to do, there wouldn't be so many fat people.

preperation and consistency. when you've prepared your food ahead of time it's infinitely easier to be consistent.

do the get shredded diet. You will be begging to go back to PN.

i just throw my veggies in a blender with some water

If you're having a horridly hard time implementing berardi's rules, then do it one rule at a time. And when you have become comfortable with that one rule in your life, add another and so on until you're doing all of it. Eventually you won't want to eat unhealthy anymore cuz it's just...well sucky.

Back