Slumber Party

J

Jack Putz

Hey Bruce, do you wanna sleep over at my house tonight?

Sounds good. I have a softball game early tomorrow morning near Squirrel Hill, so this could work out delightfully.

Perhaps you should come to the tournament. I need a photographer for Johnny Hot Nuts.

If I stay over, Putz, would you like me to find us a bunch of 40's to pound?

LET ME GUESS "HEY MAN! THERE ARE PM'S FOR A REASONNLK!NLKJJH!!!:LKEJH:LCKFNJHFLD:OJH:OQJ:mad:QLKJ@!!!"""D
FW@@!!!

Originally posted by Bruce Lovely
Sounds good. I have a softball game early tomorrow morning near Squirrel Hill, so this could work out delightfully.

Perhaps you should come to the tournament. I need a photographer for Johnny Hot Nuts.

If I stay over, Putz, would you like me to find us a bunch of 40's to pound?
yes i very well might have to go to the tournament.

and yes, i very much would like you to find a bunch of 40's to pound

by 40's to pound, do you mean 40 year old cougars, or alcoholic beverages?
and im a purple belt.

Well Putz, do you know of the location of 40's in your area?

Whilst visiting Chinagirl I could go to ANY GAS STATION and get them!@@!!!!@#!@@$##4srdtgsdf

I hate Pennsylvania.

Well Putz, do you know of the location of 40's in your area?

Whilst visiting Chinagirl I could go to ANY GAS STATION and get them!@@!!!!@#!@@$##4srdtgsdf

I hate Pennsylvania.
i do know a few places, yes... you know the plaza with the BP? well there's a beer distributer in there right by the Eckerd.

Give me directions. I get off of the highway at the Squirrel Hill exit.....then what?

And you're sure there are 40's there?

get off the highway and go all the way until you hit a stop sign. take a right (that takes you to the big road that also runs through Shadyside). Take a right. Go to down for about a mile (?) until you get to the BP. Take a left into the plaza. There's a beer distributer in that plaza.

and no, i am not sure if they have 40's

Well shit Putz, I can find a beer distributor....they're everywhereish. Its finding 40's that concerns me. You want a box of wine instead?

OMFG!!! THIS IS WHY THEY HAVE PM'S......i suggest you try them

Well shit Putz, I can find a beer distributor....they're everywhereish. Its finding 40's that concerns me. You want a box of wine instead?
a box of wine would do just fine in the stead of 40's. also, you must remember that my mom is still not up for me drinking, due to my recent underage fiasco

Then a box of wine is perfect. Easy to hide and dispose of.

White Grenache it is.

AND NO VOD YOU CAN'T COME. YOU'LL DRINK IT ALL!!!! CAN I GET A PWNED?

Box of wine acquired. White Grenache....5 liters.....$10.99

fucking rip off.

Anyway Putz, the Sniper Van is pulling out of the Truck station shortly. My mommy called your mommy and made sure the sleep over was OK.

ETA - 1 hour.

take your gay love sessions elsewhere. i know what you guys will be pounding tonight

Back