Slow motion tonight... WTF!

The Natural Born Runner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Is it only me that looks at these guys on these European cards, and everyone seems to be sloppy, lacking technique, unable to grapple thoroughly and honestly moving in SLOW MOTION!

Examples:

- How bad was that Jotko fight, neither guy landed anything substantial in 15 minutes of action.
- Arnold Allen is supposed to be a prospect. He couldn't even out-grapple or out-strike a guy who genuinely didn't even look good enough to fight MMA. Like even that KO after that bell was just... uhhh.
- Can't remember his name, but Askham's opponent, OMG! The guy is literally a wrestler without any striking classes. The guy jumped in and thought "takedown or bust" and that fight shouldn't have been commissioned. He gets brutally KO'd, didn't belong in there.
- Makwan Amirkhani, I've watched his last 2 fights live in the arena and he seemed really good. A guy who wasn't just European card filler. He is charismatic, good on the feet and a very good grappler. He looked poor tonight, couldn't hold position and he gassed badly in the 3rd. If Wilkinson was better he would have got finished.
- Tom Breese LOL! They spoke about this man like he was the next Bisping or the next big thing in general. He arguably lost the fight in my opinion, he was a 1100 favorite, he was dogshite!

Sick and tired of them bringing these bummy locals over to Europe, and because of their nationality they get thrown into the mix and we should just swallow and be happy. Absolute dogshite on that card tonight... dog!

Is it only me that looks at these guys on these European cards, and everyone seems to be sloppy, lacking technique, unable to grapple thoroughly and honestly moving in SLOW MOTION!

Examples:

- How bad was that Jotko fight, neither guy landed anything substantial in 15 minutes of action.
- Arnold Allen is supposed to be a prospect. He couldn't even out-grapple or out-strike a guy who genuinely didn't even look good enough to fight MMA. Like even that KO after that bell was just... uhhh.
- Can't remember his name, but Askham's opponent, OMG! The guy is literally a wrestler without any striking classes. The guy jumped in and thought "takedown or bust" and that fight shouldn't have been commissioned. He gets brutally KO'd, didn't belong in there.
- Makwan Amirkhani, I've watched his last 2 fights live in the arena and he seemed really good. A guy who wasn't just European card filler. He is charismatic, good on the feet and a very good grappler. He looked poor tonight, couldn't hold position and he gassed badly in the 3rd. If Wilkinson was better he would have got finished.
- Tom Breese LOL! They spoke about this man like he was the next Bisping or the next big thing in general. He arguably lost the fight in my opinion, he was a 1100 favorite, he was dogshite!

Sick and tired of them bringing these bummy locals over to Europe, and because of their nationality they get thrown into the mix and we should just swallow and be happy. Absolute dogshite on that card tonight... dog!

I think I have the solution to your problem TS. Here is a graphic illustration:

AXWuaKi.jpg

^That is the slow motion button. When you click on it things start moving extra slow. Like reaaaallly sloooow

Slow-motion-Punch-GIF-2015.gif

You're welcome bro.

I think I have the solution to your problem TS. Here is a graphic illustration:

AXWuaKi.jpg

^That is the slow motion button. When you click on it things start moving extra slow. Like reaaaallly sloooow

Slow-motion-Punch-GIF-2015.gif

You're welcome bro.
You got the wrong button asshole, that's the settings button. Dummy.

Examples:

you must be an excellent fighter

Back