• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sloping foreheads and lack of empathy

Chinballs

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I heard this years ago, so I wouldn't consider it fact by any means.

But the argument is that a sloping forehead hints at an undeveloped frontal lobe - meaning; less empathic ability.

In a way supported by the lack of women with sloping foreheads. From an evolutionary stand point it makes sense. A provider could benefit from this but could also benefit from being more empathic - hence the variation among men.

Going by the argument it would be more common to find a sloping forehead amongst fighters for obvious reasons.

Don't consider these words to be fact, but by all means give your take on it.

[YT]_uUu_xy7cro[/YT]

Adolf-Hitler.JPG

I must be very empathetic then.

A topic about forehead shape by a poster named Chinballs... Interesting.

But the argument is that a sloping forehead hints at an undeveloped frontal lobe - meaning; less empathic ability.

Shouldn't we know whether this is a fact or just an argument? It's not really advanced stuff for modern science.

LOL...it really is an amazing op. "So what do you guys think about slope heads lacking empathy?"...lawd

In many cultures they say they can tell things about you by the shape of your head e.g. a protruding forehead is a sign of intelligence. This was accepted in the US until it became considered racists since black people generally have an unfavorable shape.

I would call you a Nazi Eugenicist -except from personal experience, I think people with wide/bulbous foreheads generally have worse tempers so maybe it's me that is the pseudo-phrenologist.

New derogatory meaning for "slopes"???

EDIT: oh and just look the flowers TS

"women have a bump on the inside of their frontal bone that irritates their frontal lobe and causes them to be flighty unempathetic and irritable"- Calvin Candie

I would call you a Nazi Eugenicist -except from personal experience, I think people with wide/bulbous foreheads generally have worse tempers so maybe it's me that is the pseudo-phrenologist.

I challenge you to match of fisticuffs to the death for calling me a man of poor temper.

Back