• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

slip and slide boxing style

WillW

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I heard people referring to this, any of you boxing guys have any more info on it?

slip-and-slide-o.gif

No can defend.

I'm pretty sure it just refers to an evasive fighting style. Slipping, I'm sure you know what that is. Slide probably refers to slick footwork.

Here is the full fight. Farmer is a pretty slick guy, could be someone to look out for.

Here is the full fight. Farmer is a pretty slick guy, could be someone to look out for.

I had never seen either of these guys before. Stylistically, I prefer Luna despite his awful balance. Saying that, Farmer dominated him in every single part of the game: outfighting, infighting, countering, slugging, boxing and defence. He looked great. Thanks for the intro to him.

yeah i really enjoyed watching Farmer in that fight, that was the first time I'd seen him. Will be keeping an eye out for sure, I'm a big fan of slick fighters.

He reminds me of James Toney, specially in his slimmer days.

Back