Slam Bam Thank You Mam

I wouldn't be surprised if he died.

Not cool, could have killed him. Broken his neck at a minimum.

I'm glad Im not stupid enough to fight in the street anymore, some of these slams look an inch away from a broken neck. Would hate to be on the receiving or giving end of something that brutal.

Poor form by red shirt, letting his back get taken that easy.

Nice german suplex though.

Lovely duck under, back take and then a Polish throw (my personal favourite) to finish it off. Ouch. Shouldn't underestimate the smaller guy.

Red shirt was not even someone who fight or fought ever. At least by the way he throw the first punch.

For the pain he got, he deserves at least a week of good blowjobs by that chick. Lol

Last edited:
its always because of a chick who talks too much.

also, lol @ not noticing the dude is built like a wrestler + shit sucker punch attempt + concrete

Dude who slammed him looked like Henry Cejudo.

I have no problem looking like a giant pussy and just walking away. I always wonder what brings on these altercations.

I have heard of dudes getting aids from bloody street fights.

My cousin uppercutted a guy in a bar killing him and went to jail for years for manslaughter.

Crazy stuff.

Who are the idiots of the world that still think holding your phone vertical and having 2/3s of the screen black is the right way to do video?

i guess wrestling (of pretty much any kind) is the best base for fighting. you can throw people around, and not as much risk of getting sucker punched

What the hell kind of an attempt at a punch was that?

Big Mac with the worst punch attempt I've seen this side of McGregor on Mayweather.

I'm glad Im not stupid enough to fight in the street anymore, some of these slams look an inch away from a broken neck. Would hate to be on the receiving or giving end of something that brutal.
Attitudes like this is what’s wrong with this country! If anything, we need MORE fighting in the streets. No killing, just fighting!

My cousin uppercutted a guy in a bar killing him and went to jail for years for manslaughter.
93ebab76901d62517d657e3ec0d38f2e.gif

Back