Size discrepancy was too much, I had it coming

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Kelvin is a monster, been knocking fools out at MW, but seeing him next to Izzy I just knew he just had a puncher's chance.

Unfortunatelly it's not like DC vs those huge tall LHWs and HWs, DC has some solid solid wrestling to make up for his height and only a great unconventional MMA wrestler in Jones was able to deal with him.

On the other hand' Kelvin's wrestling is ok but he's beeing focusing on his boxing more than anything else. He had some pretty good moments in there but you could just see him reaching too much. Maybe going back to his original weightclass would be the best thing for him at this point.

Kelvin is a monster, been knocking fools out at MW, but seeing him next to Izzy I just knew he just had a puncher's chance.

Unfortunatelly it's not like DC vs those huge tall LHWs and HWs, DC has some solid solid wrestling to make up for his height and only a great unconventional MMA wrestler in Jones was able to deal with him.

On the other hand' Kelvin's wrestling is ok but he's beeing focusing on his boxing more than anything else. He had some pretty good moments in there but you could just see him reaching too much. Maybe going back to his original weightclass would be the best thing for him at this point.
Kelvin's problem was that he started wrestling only after he got rocked. He didn't even test Israel's TDD properly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back