Siyar Bahadurzada

bambammccoy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
he needs a fight.

I watched his debut against Paulo Thiago.
Read that huge article about him in UFC mag.

Had to read play by play results when he fought DHK because I don't have Fuel TV.

Idk of any other Afgany UFC fighters.

I'm ready to see him fight more. He's exciting as hell.

Maybe Tarec?

kind of overrated imo

he needs to work on stopping his opponents from posing with a peace sign.

this is a good thing thou

No it's not dude. Going balls to the wall means fuck all if you don't get the results.

DHK held Siyar down for 3 straight rounds while Siyar could do nothing about it. I don't blame Kim for that like some idiots. I blame Siyar for not having the skills to do anything about it.

He's a good striker with big power and a top notch killer instinct. He needs to work hard on his wrestling and BJJ to become a top 10 welterweight though.

Fight Tarec, lol no. Tarec would destroy him.

He's a good striker with big power and a top notch killer instinct. He needs to work hard on his wrestling and BJJ to become a top 10 welterweight though.

he is an exciting fighter that in the right matchups can look good. but he will never be a top ten WW, because his ground game is so poor that i doubt he can really improve it enough to make a real difference.

if the UFC was smart they would keep giving him fights that he style matches up well with. rather than the DHK kind of guys, who we know he will never beat.

fighters to match
Alves
Mein
bacynski
Matt brown (obviously after a couple brown losses)
Lawler (great fight)
Swick

now i'm not saying he beats these guys, just saying these are good match ups.

I reckon he'll return to fight Thiago Alves after Christmas.

No it's not dude. Going balls to the wall means fuck all if you don't get the results.

DHK held Siyar down for 3 straight rounds while Siyar could do nothing about it. I don't blame Kim for that like some idiots. I blame Siyar for not having the skills to do anything about it.

I blame DHK for not having the skills to finish him.

I blame DHK for not having the skills to finish him.

GSP didn't finish Dan Hardy in 5 rounds. Actually, he didn't even hurt Hardy in 5 rounds. Did it matter? Not at all. GSP is probably the best paid fighter in the UFC right now.

Finishes as opposed to decision victories may be more entertaining to you, but it really doesn't say anything about the overall skill of an MMA fighter. Sometimes the surest way to win is to just make sure you don't lose.

ibyf0TvVtfb4Dk.gif

FUELTV8_06_Kim_Bahadurzada_13.jpg

Dong Hyun Kim basically took his "virginity".
He talked so much trash before the fight and didn't back up any of it, Dana White isn't very fond of that.

Back