sitjaopho or sitsongpeenong

squirrel89

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi,
Im gunna be holidaying in thailand in april and before i come home i want to do 2 weeks full training, the 2 places ive decided between are sitsongpeenong and sitjaopho but i cant decide which one, ive only been training for 12 months and which ever one i dont go to this time ill head back to at a future date

I've been to the Bangkok Sitsongpeenong and I enjoyed it. In the morning the training is mixed so you get to train with the Thais. In the afternoon the training is separate but I sometimes got to clinch with the Thai boys. If you were good then they'll put you with the Thais in the afternoon.

Trainers were helpful and everyone there was nice. Area was a bit boring though but there's a few stuff to do there and they took us to fights.

I've heard lots of good stuff about Sitjaopho, I wanted to go there but they never replied to my e mails.

Thanks for the reply, do beginners still get pushed hard at training because since im only there for a short period i want to get the most out of it, also can you watch all the thai fighters train?

Thanks for the reply, do beginners still get pushed hard at training because since im only there for a short period i want to get the most out of it, also can you watch all the thai fighters train?
Yeah I'll say that they got pushed hard. they were made to do everything we done. If you were a complete beginner they took more time to show you stuff

someone brought up Sitjaopho gym in this forum and I've been a fan since. their sparring videos are simply awesome.

I would be leaning on going there.

Sitjaopho is pretty much booked up. They limit the number of people at the gym, so I wouldn't bank on going there unless you confirmed with Phet Tho in advance.

Sitjaopho is pretty much booked up. They limit the number of people at the gym, so I wouldn't bank on going there unless you confirmed with Phet Tho in advance.

how are the pad holders at sitjaopho? i know the one buff guy is amazing (sorry don't know name).

how are the pad holders at sitjaopho? i know the one buff guy is amazing (sorry don't know name).

The big guy is Ajarn King. He and his brother were the padmen for the twins since they were kids.

I actually really like working pads with Hinpet, he is pretty small, but is able to catch my kicks just right.

Phet Tho just posted this on his Facebook, so their actually might be some spots open for training now.

https://www.facebook.com/phettho.sidjaopho

Training price and accomadation .
400 bath per time
600 bath two time a day
1,700 bath per time a day ( weekly )
2,800 bath two time a day ( weekly )
6,000 bath per time a day ( monthly )
10,000 bath two time a day ( monthly )

For accomadation we have two place and two price .
1. At the gym it's private room simple room : air condition , hot water , wi-fi , refrigerator ( 6500 per month saperat electric bill )

2. And the other place is about 1.5 kilometers from the gym. It's private room new room clean , wi-fi , refrigerator , hot water , Tv. ( Also soon have swiming pool maybe price change a bit but not much )

*But now One month 10,000 bath + electric bill.

The big guy is Ajarn King. He and his brother were the padmen for the twins since they were kids.

I actually really like working pads with Hinpet, he is pretty small, but is able to catch my kicks just right.

Phet Tho just posted this on his Facebook, so their actually might be some spots open for training now.

https://www.facebook.com/phettho.sidjaopho

Training price and accomadation .
400 bath per time
600 bath two time a day
1,700 bath per time a day ( weekly )
2,800 bath two time a day ( weekly )
6,000 bath per time a day ( monthly )
10,000 bath two time a day ( monthly )

For accomadation we have two place and two price .
1. At the gym it's private room simple room : air condition , hot water , wi-fi , refrigerator ( 6500 per month saperat electric bill )

2. And the other place is about 1.5 kilometers from the gym. It's private room new room clean , wi-fi , refrigerator , hot water , Tv. ( Also soon have swiming pool maybe price change a bit but not much )

*But now One month 10,000 bath + electric bill.

I also heard they are extending the gym. Have you heard this? Do they plan on allowing a larger number of students? Do you think that will dilute the training at all?

I also heard they are extending the gym. Have you heard this? Do they plan on allowing a larger number of students? Do you think that will dilute the training at all?

It hard to tell. The majority of the students are from Sweden or the UK. They are normally very good sparring partners. Because of the location, it will never end up like a Tiger MT or PTT.

It hard to tell. The majority of the students are from Sweden or the UK. They are normally very good sparring partners. Because of the location, it will never end up like a Tiger MT or PTT.

i'm hoping to get there at the end of this year or early next.

10340160_997775123635784_1345909621788828301_n.jpg
It is Not a huge expansion. just room for more bags. They really want to keep the gym small and limit the number of students, so they can keep the quality of training high.

10340160_997775123635784_1345909621788828301_n.jpg
It is Not a huge expansion. just room for more bags. They really want to keep the gym small and limit the number of students, so they can keep the quality of training high.

Nice! Like I said, hoping to get there within the next year. Just curious, what's Hua Hin like? I've stayed in Nai Harn, bkk, on Koh Yao Noi and Chiang Mai for reference.

Hua Hin is kinda like Nai Harn was 7 years ago, before it was all built up.

Back