Sinead O'Connor converted to Islam after Khabib beat Conor

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Do you guys think she saw the fight and decided to convert to Islam?

81507_0_wide_ver1541603534.jpg@642

Sinead O'Connor performed Conor's entrance at UFC 189 against Chad Mendes, which is one of the biggest fights in UFC history and really launched Conor McGregor into the mainstream.

I just found it ironic and random. That entrance was one of the most awesome entrances in UFC, ever. Did she turn her back on Conor and perceive Khabib to be the alpha?

As far as I know, Aaron Lewis is still just a country boy.

so I’m guessing you only come to Sherdog on occasion... good for you.

A mentally ill white woman who hates white people joined Islam, shocking.

"But truly I never wanna spend time with white people again (if that's what non-muslims are called).

"Not for one moment, for any reason. They are disgusting."

I hope she moves to Saudi Arabia.

Sinead O'Connor performed Conor's entrance at UFC 189 against Chad Mendes, which is one of the biggest fights in UFC history and really launched Conor McGregor into the mainstream.

I just found it ironic and random. That entrance was one of the most awesome entrances in UFC, ever. Did she turn her back on Conor and perceive Khabib to be the alpha?

As far as I know, Aaron Lewis is still just a country boy.

Yeh she actually turned because Conor (who she dont give a shit about) lost a fight {<jordan} also try using the search function

Some sad shit. Pisses me off a bit.

I will be rooting for Conor next time 100%.

I liked MMA better when he was the shit.

The first time someone made a thread about this it got taken down before a single reply could be made, so I'm curious to see how long this one lasts.

It has more to do with the fact she was brought up Catholic and the Catholic church has a long history of paedophilia, priests fiddling with little boys and girls in the vestry, and forcing women to give birth to children that were consummated during the course of rape.

This is the same Sinead that ripped up a photo of the pope on national television. She has a much publicised battle against Catholicism

Basically shes sick of kiddie fiddlers. So sick she switched to the most opposing faith she could find

Not "mood swings." She has diagnosed mental illness.

Not to be a buzzkill, but I don't think that any of these threads mocking her are funny.

Ah, gotcha.

And yes I agree. Posters are so far removed from the actual person they feel they can just spew anything anytime without being held accountable.

She can genuinely convert to 10 different religions in a year if she wanted to. She is that nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back