• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Since the London attack, 241 people have been shot in the US

people with mental problems? fuck them! let them die!
black people? fuck them! let them die!
people who live in cities? fuck them! let them die!
people who live in Democrat counties? fuck them! let them die!

etc.

Feed them to the Gun God! He demands blood!

I'm a representative of the greatest country in the world and if I was in the US I'd have guns and lots of them.

If you believe that the gun buyback was universally supported you're on some good drugs. While we despise all politicians life's so good over here be can't be fucked making a seen. One thing I can guarantee is a heap of those guns are now buried by the coppers who grabbed them.
Alot where secretly smuggled to boganville to arm rebels a dirty little secret the Australian goverment has kept hush hush

Yes, America has a gun violence problem. I don't think that's any secret. There's already hundreds of millions of firearms out on the streets. Any gun ban would have to address that issue or it's not worth the ink it's printed on. Then there's the whole 2nd Amendment issue. We have a legal right to own them, period. Until they amend the amendment with a new amendment, there's not shit the government should be able to legally do to stop us from owning and buying them. The law of the land here is the US Constitution.

The guns are there for our protection, from criminals and a possible tyrannical government and most importantly for the ability to help defend the nation from a foreign attacker via militias. All of those rights are valuable rights to an American and me.

I don't know what the answer is to stop the violence other than education and job opportunities. Most violence seems to come from ghettos where people have no prospects to earn a living legitimately and have no education or resources to seek out other opportunities. I think solving that would cause a tremendous drop in our gun violence. We also need social change all around. People need to be willing to speak out against those condoning violence on people they disagree with.

I just know that until police can either guarantee my safety or develop the capability to teleport to me instantly when I need it, I'm going to support gun rights. Police arrive in minutes when seconds count, and I've literally been involved as a victim of gun violence on a few occasions. They aren't going to save you when you need saving. You have to save yourself.

Last edited:
barrel-gun-has-never-tasted-so-sweet.w1456.jpg

kurt_cobain_gun_suicide_photo.jpg

edible-guns.jpg

Yes, America has a gun violence problem. I don't think that's any secret. There's already hundreds of millions of firearms out on the streets. Any gun ban would have to address that issue or it's not worth the ink it's printed on. Then there's the whole 2nd Amendment issue. We have a legal right to own them, period. Until they amend the amendment with a new amendment, there's not shit the government should be able to legally do to stop us from owning and buying them. The law of the land here is the US Constitution.

The guns are there for our protection, from criminals and a possible tyrannical government and most importantly for the ability to help defend the nation from a foreign attacker via militias. All of those rights are valuable rights to an American and me.

I don't know what the answer is to stop the violence other than education and job opportunities. Most violence seems to come from ghettos where people have no prospects to earn a living legitimately and have no education or resources to seek out other opportunities. I think solving that would cause a tremendous drop in our gun violence. We also need social change all around. People need to be willing to speak out against those condoning violence on people they disagree with.

I just know that until police can either guarantee my safety or develop the capability to teleport to me instantly when I need it, I'm going to support gun rights. Police arrive in minutes when seconds count, and I've literally been involved as a victim of gun violence on a few occasions. They aren't going to save you when you need saving. You have to save yourself.
Try living in the middle of a rural county where police can take 30+ minutes to respond to a violent attack... Then try telling people that have lived thru that or know people who have lived thru that, the 2nd amendment is for hunting (which the Supreme Court says it isn't for)

Try living in the middle of a rural county where police can take 30+ minutes to respond to a violent attack... Then try telling people that have lived thru that or know people who have lived thru that, the 2nd amendment is for hunting (which the Supreme Court says it isn't for)

I live in the middle of a major city and had someone fire 7 shots at me after also threatening another 6 state power line workers. The police headquarters is 10 minutes away. It took them literally 30 minutes to get there. Then it took them another 6 hours to have SWAT extract the psycho from his condo. I'm not sure what they consider a priority call, but I would say attempted murder and several counts of aggravated assault should be on the higher end of that. I could easily be dead if I wasn't armed at the time and scared him off with a few shots back.

That's not even the most fucked up part about it. So the guy is a felon (go figure), after extracting him they found drugs and firearms in his apartment. Charged him with 13 counts of aggravated assault instead of attempted murder even though he fit the requirements under law. Down the road, his public defender got him down to 14 months of prison. A fucking felon threatened the lives of 8 people and fired off a rifle in a condo complex and only gets basically a year in prison. That's a huge reason why I don't really think much about our police and court system. They don't give a fuck about us.

I live in the middle of a major city and had someone fire 7 shots at me after also threatening another 6 state power line workers. The police headquarters is 10 minutes away. It took them literally 30 minutes to get there. Then it took them another 6 hours to have SWAT extract the psycho from his condo. I'm not sure what they consider a priority call, but I would say attempted murder and several counts of aggravated assault should be on the higher end of that. I could easily be dead if I wasn't armed at the time and scared him off with a few shots back.

That's not even the most fucked up part about it. So the guy is a felon (go figure), after extracting him they found drugs and firearms in his apartment. Charged him with 13 counts of aggravated assault instead of attempted murder even though he fit the requirements under law. Down the road, his public defender got him down to 14 months of prison. A fucking felon threatened the lives of 8 people and fired off a rifle in a condo complex and only gets basically a year in prison. That's a huge reason why I don't really think much about our police and court system. They don't give a fuck about us.
I'm not going to advocate for 100% gun ownership (people are dumb, dumb people can pass driving tests AND STILL be dangerous) but look at some of the facts out there Columbine took 3 hours for cops to go in, Sandy hook was a half hour IIRC and pulse nightclub was 59 minutes. Each one of these slow response time would let someone with a musket take out as many people as they did. Those are joke response times

The gun problem in America is much like the heroin problem. Nobody gives a shit until it's a bunch of white suburban kids getting killed.

I'm not going to advocate for 100% gun ownership (people are dumb, dumb people can pass driving tests AND STILL be dangerous) but look at some of the facts out there Columbine took 3 hours for cops to go in, Sandy hook was a half hour IIRC and pulse nightclub was 59 minutes. Each one of these slow response time would let someone with a musket take out as many people as they did. Those are joke response times

I'm going to advocate for 100% gun ownership. I don't see anywhere in the 2nd where it says "Unless you aren't smart enough, can't see well enough, or previously committed a crime".

I'm all for updating the current gun laws to fit the needs of the 21st century. I'm also for our Constitutional rights. So if we want to prevent certain people from getting weapons, we just need to amend the constitution to reflect our new values. If you want to take away rights with that process, I'm all for it. It's how it was intended by the makers of our country. They didn't want the courts infringing on the constitution.

Even the idea of a felon not being able to own firearms to me is disgusting under current laws. Haven't they already served their punishment for their crimes? Why should a non-violent felony mean someone no longer has the right to self protection? They didn't lose their citizenship status. They are still protected under the Constitution right?

I'm going to advocate for 100% gun ownership. I don't see anywhere in the 2nd where it says "Unless you aren't smart enough, can't see well enough, or previously committed a crime".

I'm all for updating the current gun laws to fit the needs of the 21st century. I'm also for our Constitutional rights. So if we want to prevent certain people from getting weapons, we just need to amend the constitution to reflect our new values. If you want to take away rights with that process, I'm all for it. It's how it was intended by the makers of our country. They didn't want the courts infringing on the constitution.

Even the idea of a felon not being able to own firearms to me is disgusting under current laws. Haven't they already served their punishment for their crimes? Why should a non-violent felony mean someone no longer has the right to self protection? They didn't lose their citizenship status. They are still protected under the Constitution right?
Don't get me wrong, I believe my point proves that 'training and liscensing' won't work. Drivers still suck with both.

I'm anti hughes amendment, anti NFA anti Fudd and parts of the 68 GCA definitely need to go.

Dude, I had a similar thing happen, was working for Caltrans driving a front loader and some fucker decided to start shooting his mini-14 at me and my crew while we were trying to install retaining walls. The sheriff station was only a few blocks away but they took almost an hour to get there.

People getting shot by other Americans on a daily basis?

That's how we MAGA bro.

Republican states, but the people that are killing each other are Democrats. Those Republican states you mention just happen to have the largest African American populations, which is the demographic that have a monopoly on not just gun violence, but all violent acts such as rape, assaults, burglaries, etc...

So the US has bad turnouts in the elections, but the gangbangers (which are pointed out to be much of the cause) are doing their citizen duties?

That was a good laugh, but the only relevance of mentioning the color of the area is how the different policies deal with crime.

Maybe this is hard for you to grasp since you aren't American, but there are "red states" like Michigan with hardcore blue major cities with democrat mayors, city council, law enforcement etc like Detroit that produce the majority of murders

Maybe this is hard for you to grasp since you apparently don't tend to read well, but that has already been covered in the discussion you jumped into. Hence why I also went to list cities by color, if the correlation there was somehow beyond your capacity.

...but you won't find Trump talking about that.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-attack-trump-sadiq-khan-tweet-gun-crime-us-a7776696.html
us-gun-shop.jpg

The nectarine Neanderthal is at it again. In the wake of the London Bridge and Borough Market terrorist attacks, Donald Trump tweeted that “we are not having a gun debate right now” because the terrorists “used knives and a truck”.

This is, of course, factually accurate. But, as Michael Moore pointed out yesterday, since the London attack on Saturday, approximately 241 Americans have been killed by guns – a number likely higher in the 24 hours since he tweeted this statistic from Every Town Research, a think tank dedicated to tracking gun violence in America.

In fact, by the US government’s own reckoning, between 2001 and 2014, only 369 Americans were killed by terrorism at home or abroad, whilst a staggering 440,095 were killed by guns on American soil alone. Doing the maths, that means Americans are 1,193 times more likely to be killed by a gun than in a terrorist incident.

/

Donald Trump has no authority to comment on terrorism – or violent crime in general – in the UK when his own people must live in fear of being shot at school, a shopping mall, or even in a house of worship.

//

This thread is to help US Americans (and Canadians, because they have been so Americanised there's hardly any difference between them any more) find their way back to reality out of their psychosis. Raging at Muslims even though you are an ocean away from them and have minimal if any contact with them and worshipping guns in a really distasteful way but actually the one of them who is killing pinball scores of US citizens each year is not the kosher caricature of 'a Muslim' which you spaz out at.
Why do people cherry pick stats and then act like they're debating in good faith. No, you're just exposing yourself as a low-life dogmatist.

Back