Since every hates Anik, how about Sonnen/KenFlo?

Sammy Bananas

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A big criticism I see is that Anik/Kenny sound too similar. How would you feel about Sonnen/Florian in the booth together? After Sonnen retires of course. Two former high level fighters with tons of knowledge to educate fans. They seem to have a great rapport on UFC Tonight.

Not to replace Goldberg/Rogan though. I love those guys. Just on the smaller events.

I'd be cool with that and I don't even care for Sonnen myself. Even Brian Stann is better than Anik.

You need Anik in there for the promotion stuff though.

cant imagine sonnen commentating an anderson silva fight

You'd still need a play-by-play guy. Kenny does color & so would Chael.

Anik is fine, c'mon guys. Why don't you like him.

20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

Anyone other than Head bobbing nightmare Anik.

I say, bring back the G-man!

What if we hate Anik & Florian?

how abuot 3 people commentating

Anik is fine, c'mon guys. Why don't you like him.

He's terrible! He isn't so much calling the fight as he is producing a commercial for the fight half of the time, for one. He also says some of the dumbest shit to the point I wish he'd just shut up completely. I'd rather one dude sitting there calling the fight alone than having Anik chime in with his bullshit filler and moronic misapprehensions.

I seem to remember florian and goldy working a show and kenny did a good job stopping goldy going full retard,

Any one like this pairing when joes unavailable?

I love Sonnen but he is too biased, he sees every fight as black and white, usually favoring a wrestler or someone hes trained with.

Back