• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Simplest Bluetooth headphones for TV?

Fedorgasm

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Anyone use headphones when they watch TV?

I know there are lots that work well but I'm looking for the one with the highest ease of use because it's for my grandmother.

She's 94 and she can't hear the TV unless she's wearing headphones. She has been using this Sony unit which was great because all she had to do was place it on the stand and they would recharge.

The problem is the audio quality is shit because it uses a radio signal instead of Bluetooth so there's always some amount of static.

Anyone have suggestions?

Karelin is still better than royce
Yep.

I got wireless keyboards and mouse,and they interfere with the sound from bluetooth headphones,so it really sucks

Will she be able to switch the audio output from speakers to Bluetooth? In some TVs the menu is not so intuitive.

Will she be able to switch the audio output from speakers to Bluetooth? In some TVs the menu is not so intuitive.
I didn't even think of that. If she has to switch the output every time she turns on the TV then that's going to be a deal breaker. It's hard to teach her anything new. She forgets it quickly.

Back