Simple Way To Smoke Ribs And Fish Subscribe you like content

kozlov23

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Hi guys, I uploaded a video how to smoke ribs and fish the basic way. Please subscribe and like if you like the content. I also do bmw videos/ufc/nba and whiskey videos. Plus reviews.

Last edited:
Haven’t watched the vid, but from the pic it looks like you cooked it with a blowtorch. Mmmmm, acetylene!

Here is my input, I won't be a dick.

1. You need to remember to breathe when you are talking.

2. Try to smile as you speak, you want to seem like you are having some fun. Also it will make your voice more pleasant.

3. Figure out your mic, it is fraying too much.

4. You need more light in your indoor shots.

Anyhoo, good luck and thanks for this. Smoked meat and seafood is a good thing. Thanks for sharing.

Gotta plug your Instagram and Twitter too bro, don't forget to SMAAAAAAASH that like button!

On the thumbnail hold the ribs up and stare at it making a dumbass face mouth wide open shocked.

Million views guaranteed .

Nice, made me hungry watching this. I love me some ribs.

Its a much better video than the guy last week who showed us how to "make" a quesadilla using pre cooked chicken, packaged pre grated cheese and store bought tortillas over the course of a 13 minute video.

Post tits in the thumbnail,.receive 2 million views.
Me and the woman have made jokes about doing a gaming channel, im the one actually playing the game but the vid box and thumbnails are cleavage.

34dd’s in the house, we should make millions lol.

43e493733774b43290ee24174c2fefe3.gif

Back