Silva's current favorite fighter to watch

Beherit

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The GOAT striker recognize the GOAT grappler, both utter dominance in their own areas. All their opponents know what's going to happen, yet there's nothing they can do about it.

The skill gap is way too high.

Fun fact : Silva never bled in the UFC, just like Khabib....

Last edited:
Khabib never bled?

Is that why Conor busted up his nose?

The GOAT striker recognize the GOAT grappler, both utter dominance in their own areas. All their opponents know what's going to happen, yet there's nothing they can do about it.

"Fun Fact: Silva never bled in the UFC, just like Khabib"
Unfun Fact: Silva got KO'd mulitple times, his leg broken, his leg/knee screwed up by Cannonier etc... Silva had a great run but stayed in the sport too long. Khabib never bled, never got knocked down, knocked out, never hurt, never scratched, barely lost a round in the UFC. Most importantly it seems (if Khabib doesn't come back) that Khabib knows when to hang them up (like GSP). Silva made a boatload of money the past 7 years but went 1-7 with 1 no contest (Diaz).

"Fun Fact: Silva never bled in the UFC, just like Khabib"
Unfun Fact: Silva got KO'd mulitple times, his leg broken, his leg/knee screwed up by Cannonier etc... Silva had a great run but stayed in the sport too long. Khabib never bled, never got knocked down, knocked out, never hurt, never scratched, barely lost a round in the UFC. Most importantly it seems (if Khabib doesn't come back) that Khabib knows when to hang them up (like GSP). Silva made a boatload of money the past 7 years but went 1-7 with 1 no contest (Diaz).
still no blood on his face, in how many years in the UFC ? that's big for me.

Also, Silva beat Chael but he got dominated for the whole fight. Khabib has always been the hammer in there. Khabib's on a totally different level than Silva.

Also, Silva beat Chael but he got dominated for the whole fight. Khabib has always been the hammer in there. Khabib's on a totally different level than Silva.
bro chill, just appreciate the legends, why always this need to rank them ?

bro chill, just appreciate the legends, why always this need to rank them ?
I'm chill and I appreciate Anderson. I watched the fight on Saturday and it's really sad to watch. When he retires I will appreciate him more. Seeing him get destroyed so much has left a bad taste in my mouth for now.

Back