• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SIlva will fight at the end of the year...who should he fight?

99Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Times ticking he's out of his prime....he lost his aura....superfights aren't as super anymore with that in mind who should he face?

I would say stop picking on the little man GSP and face Jones..

GSP is retired anyways and he doesn't deserve a fight with Jones right now considering he's just lost to the new MW champion twice in a row.

Probably Bisping or Rockhold. Maybe even Le, sadly.

I wish GSP could meet him at a catch weight. But I don't think we will ever see him in the octagon again. Dana's panties are really bunched up.

Shogun

Wanderlei

Cung le

Maybe he could weigh in at 206 and challenge a heavyweight?

It's all freak fights for him now IMO.

Bisping or Le will probably be who he fights next. With Cung spose to be on a Asia card later in the year, they wouldn't waste Anderson on that.

If Bisping beats Kennedy, they will probably do Anderson vs Bisping as a PPV Main Event.

did he say that he is fighting, or do you just make shit up?

GSP is retired anyways and he doesn't deserve a fight with Jones right now considering he's just lost to the new MW champion twice in a row.

chael-sonnen-chat.JPG

Back