Silva skinny

I was looking forward to the weigh ins today cause I wanted to see if there was a change with his body however he left his shirt on.

I got quite a chuckle out of this. Maybe it's the way it's worded. Whatever the case, it was funny.

That was the saddest shit I've ever seen. And people somehow support the USADA and TRT ban. Too the ones who support this extreme drug testing. Please go to hell and die in a fire.
If he didn't abuse roids his whole life he would not be a wreck without them.

I know guys that did a ton of roids and used to be twice as strong as me, now I am stronger than them and they look like my dad.

Last edited:
I actually noticed that too. I wasn't even looking for it but I immediately noticed his smaller shoulders and arms.

this is so fucked up what the ufc is doing, he lost atleast 12 pounds of muscle mass. i dont understand why they dont want the best fighters anymore, i dont think anyone wants to watch skinny old guys fight passively anymore just cuz of this moral crusade against testosterone fucking disgusting femenized sport now

Looks like Anderson too me. He's always been slim/soft looking.

LMAO at people wanting a "clean" sport at the expense of performance. By this time next year, you'll see such a huge change in bodies and performances that it will be almost undeniable who was using the whole time and who wasn't.

LMAO at people wanting a "clean" sport at the expense of performance. By this time next year, you'll see such a huge change in bodies and performances that it will be almost undeniable who was using the whole time and who wasn't.
its actually more fucked up than that, they are specifically targeting certain fighters but their stars or cash cows who they want to promote still look good. almost all the fighters who got popped so far are fighters who cant speak english or sell alot of paper views. Their is nothing really to stop Dana to call his favorite fighters and tell them what dates they will be tested.

its actually more fucked up than that, they are specifically targeting certain fighters but their stars or cash cows who they want to promote still look good. almost all the fighters who got popped so far are fighters who cant speak english or sell alot of paper views. Their is nothing really to stop Dana to call his favorite fighters and tell them what dates they will be tested.
Absolutely. People think that Dana wouldn't be able to pull strings with a private organization that he's outsourcing his drug testing to for good publicity. I'd bet my house that certain samples never make it to the lab.

His legs looked noticeably skinnier than in the Diaz fight. A lot of difference. Also, I don't remember him having a muffin top.

But it's also age. I'd love to see AS on a nice TRT regimen. Weidman, Rockhold, Yoel, all would get highlight reel'd.

Back