Silva not moving forward

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
* not mooving forward when he had opportunity to finish
* dancing around Bisping and trying not be hit while not landing any strikes on Bisping

result = losing by decesion

Was Silva always like that ?
Here is one example when to me it seemed like he could move forward and press
Bisping .

So why is he so passive, just walking when most of the other fighters in such situation will propably
run towards the opponent if he looks like he's rocked.

I think his head is only half in the game at this point. He basically just let that fight slip away.

The majority of the 4th round is a good example of this too. I don't know what he was doing.

Thats the seagall front kick. Pls start training w sensei again

I think he needs to fight more. He was basically out for a couple of years after a freak career ending injury.

Seemed to me like wanted to get a flashy walk off KO and a regular tko didn't interest him.

Edit- also, Anderson is a head case... Silva doing silly shit in the cage that doesn't make any sense is just part of what you get when you watch him fight. At this point I am used to it.

Last edited:
Seemed to me like wanted to get a flashy walk off KO and a regular tko didn't interest him.

Yep, if that was Silva defending his belt there's no way he doesn't pounce on Bisping instantly.

But Silva beating Bisping by decision doesn't really do anything for his legacy anyways...

If he plans to continue fighting like that it will be hard to beat anyone from top 5 .

Anderson is very limited as a striker that is why I have issues with people calling him the p4p #1 striker.

Back