Silva needs a lower ranked fight or should retire

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Silva is a prime example of having the best streak to worst streak right away.

If this was any other fighter he would be in bellator. Please dont stack Silva against a Rockhold or something. Give him tim or rafael and let him retire if he cant handle them

It's not like anyone's clowning him. He's still a serious threat to anyone.

It's not like anyone's clowning him. He's still a serious threat to anyone.

I agree but not including the nick fight (cause of PEDS) he's essentially on a four loss win streak. I mean, they're all top guys (bisping is current mw champ now, DC is champ, Chris former champ), but its still a bad streak.

I agree but not including the nick fight (cause of PEDS) he's essentially on a four loss win streak. I mean, they're all top guys (bisping is current mw champ now, DC is champ, Chris former champ), but its still a bad streak.

Silva vs Sonnen 3.

Silva is a "money" fight. They aren't giving him scrubs.

I hope he never retires. If only just to piss you off ts.

He's basically an out-of-competition-ladder sideshow now, similarly to Randy Couture was in his last three fights. I don't see anything wrong with it, I don't see the fire in him to go for the title, he just wants some great fights and ride off in the sunset.

Silva is a "money" fight. They aren't giving him scrubs.
Except they had him on a fucking Fight Pass card.

Hurt Cormier and beat him standing on 2 days notice

GOAT

I hope he moves up to LHW.

He's basically an out-of-competition-ladder sideshow now, similarly to Randy Couture was in his last three fights. I don't see anything wrong with it, I don't see the fire in him to go for the title, he just wants some great fights and ride off in the sunset.

Except they had him on a fucking Fight Pass card.
The common misconception about FP cards and prelims is that it is an insult to the fighter. To the contrary, they are using big names on FP cards to draw more subscribers, which is a compliment, in my opinion.

Why would they strictly put on low-pop fighters, knowing that they won't contribute to subscription numbers?

He should fight Hall next, they need to re-book that fight

Back