Silva looks thick but not solid and tight

The real JG

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
024085_LON_Phase3Banners_160x600.jpg

Looking like a 40 year old man with out assistance

Have you not seen him prior to this poster? Looks the same as he always has.

He was only on something for one fight.
Another way to say it though is he was busted the first time he was ever randomly tested.

Personally between his age and the injury I wanted to leave some room for doubt but those preposterous lies he told with a straight face and still doing interviews saying stuff like "I ask myself, why did this happen to me" (as far as him being suspended for PEDs) makes me think he would have had no problem cheating before.

I have said it once and I will say it again nobody is safe on sherdog.com forum because the members can not find one single positive thing to say about anybody

I have said it once and I will say it again nobody is safe on sherdog.com forum because the members can not find one single positive thing to say about anybody
The entire world is a bunch of haters.

The entire world is a bunch of haters.
shut up. I hate you. I hate everybody else in this thread, too.

On topic, I am far from believing Silva had never used before given the very dubious circumstances (first random, denial, etc) but I don't think he looks so much different here than he has for years. Pretty much just looks like... Silva.

That photo wasn't taken yesterday, but Anderson always looks a little soft.

I think Ronda has really nice hair.

But then you look down and ....

That photo wasn't taken yesterday, but Anderson always looks a little soft.
Kinda sorta. Could just be age though in a glass half full sort of way, but then again... who knows? He has never looked as soft as this. It became a meltdown when he popped and won't be stopped!

Back