Silva-Bisping made me return to Sherdog

NotSoSure

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I had grown bitter of sherdog and took off. The misuse of brain tissue to spew nonsense in these pages reached an unbearable level.

But the fight between Bisping and Silva is all MMA is about. It was fun, there were controversies, there was hate, respect, blood, grit, talent and raw courage and genuine accolades. Bisping is a brave man in all aspects, and brave enough to give the props he gave to the most arrogant, but gifted member of the UFC.

After the Dos Anjos broken foot I wanted to never follow the UFC whatsoever. But this saved the year. Now we see Conor, the best current fighter, be handed an easy uncompetitive match up. The Silva fight saved the competitiveness that is required to make MMA similar to a real sport. King's MMA robbed us of 1- A HW fight (a broken toe?) and 2- The biggest fight of the year.

Thanks to Michael Bisping and Anderson Silva. Who really won? I absolutely do not care. It was beautiful.

Why did you return? You're going to find even greater misuse of brain tissue now.

Yep, lots of whining and tears around here, but the bottom line is, it was a pretty damn fun, back and forth scrap.

People are so salty over a fight Anderson clearly lost.

He thought to himself, "What kind of idiotic threads are those crazy fucks posting about this one?" and couldn't resist coming to find out.

Why did you return? You're going to find even greater misuse of brain tissue now.

I respect the hard work that goes behind neural circuitry more than you. Don't take your hard working neurons, glial cells, the millions of proteins that work so hard to give you a nice working brain, to say things like this.

Your brain is a marvel of nature: nurture it.

I respect the hard work that goes behind neural circuitry more than you. Don't take your hard working neurons, glial cells, the millions of proteins that work so hard to give you a nice working brain, to say things like this.

Your brain is a marvel of nature: nurture it.
I think you'll be surprised, my friend. But best of luck.

ya u bout to leave soon as u see the conor accounts

It's the poor use of brain mass that disenchants me from the whole process. Some Conor accounts are actually great, and level-minded. I've exchanged conversations with a few of them, and had no problems.

Sounds like you've been here the whole time.

it was an awsome fight...it was one of those fight where it was bond to be controverial no matter who won it....about the brain cells...you are going to see a hell more of it my fren...get your gears together:)

Looks like you left for 3 weeks

Eh....been active since I joined. Stopped suddenly....with the Cain-Werdum demise. Dos Anjos broken foot was too much.

But ultimately: do not care for how long you judge is too long or not.

I'm an optimist. Those brains can be put to good use :)
There's plenty of quality posters on Sherdog with which to have rational and beneficial conversations. Others you may just have to walk away from. Pretty much the same as it's always been. :)

I was liking the op right up until about here :p

He is the man to be stopped.

Anyways, I'm off, because I need to go and write about....brains and the horrible effects of TREM mutations on microglia.

Your brains are beautiful people. Explore them.

Back