Silly Observation: NAGA Tees Shrink

Jimmy Cerra

Amateur Fighter
@Black
Reaction score
At NAGA we all received a free tee shirt for competing. Did anyone else's tee shirt shrink a few sizes?

When I competed in that tournament, I was 167 and the shirt was still at least one size too big. After a few times in the wash (cold water) it shrank and now just fits even though I weigh over ten pounds less (154). :eek:

I'm not complaining - I'd rather have a tee shirt that fits (which it does after shrinking) and it was free so I don't care that much. It is just interesting since this tee shrank the most drasticly of any shirt I owned.

To the mods: I think this is the most appropriate forum cuz the gear I use is cheap and flimsy... :wink: But I am kinda unsure if there is a better forum. Please excuse and explain any problems.

I bought a pair of shorts and they litterally ripped in hald the first time i wore them.. NEVER BUY SHIT FROM NAGA!!!!

dildoo~baggins said:
I bought a pair of shorts and they litterally ripped in hald the first time i wore them.. NEVER BUY SHIT FROM NAGA!!!!
I bought a rashguard and so far it has held up well.

XFGear makes NAGA rashguards? Where the source?

The Renzo rashguards look the best....xcept i dont train there....

Soid said:
XFGear makes NAGA rashguards? Where the source?

Really? I never heard that. I didn't think they private labled :eek:

Every tourney shirt I have ever owned has shrunk two sizes. The majority of them are printed on cheap ass cotton.

Brandinho said:
Every tourney shirt I have ever owned has shrunk two sizes. The majority of them are printed on cheap ass cotton.

they strink unevenly too. The back always shrinks more and then you look retarded.

Sounds like the t-shirts you would buy in the parking lot at concerts. I got a $15 shirt at a RATT concert in the 80s like that,lol.

www.SSFgear.com

SSF said:
Sounds like the t-shirts you would buy in the parking lot at concerts. I got a $15 shirt at a RATT concert in the 80s like that,lol.

www.SSFgear.com

Wow you make me feel young with that comment, old timer :) ne ways I turned 23 today, w00t!

dildoo~baggins said:
thats because xfgear makes them...

Not true.... I can guarantee you this.... all their lycra and board shorts are private labeled!!

c_grappler said:
Not true.... I can guarantee you this.... all their lycra and board shorts are private labeled!!
Who's lycra and board shorts?

Back