Movies Silence of the Lambs - 1991

PBAC

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Silence of the Lambs. Has anyone ever seen ‘The Silence of the Lambs’? The late, great Hannibal Lecter is a wonderful man. He oftentimes would have a friend for dinner. Remember the last scene? ‘Excuse me. I’m about to have a friend for dinner,’ as this poor doctor walked by. ‘I’m about to have a friend for dinner.’ But Hannibal Lecter. Congratulations. The late, great Hannibal Lecter. Wow.

MjAxMy1kZTljMjBkODkwYTU1MDI2.png

Seek it many many times.

I can probably watch each scene and recite all the dialogue before each actor says their lines.

Excellent movie, Jodie foster and Anthony Hopkins really make that movie very memorable with their onscreen interactions etc

nobody understands my joke :(

I’ve seen less movies than probably anyone here, I’m 48 and have never even seen one Star Wars movie. But even I’ve seen Silence of the Lambs. Several times.

I’ve seen less movies than probably anyone here, I’m 48 and have never even seen one Star Wars movie. But even I’ve seen Silence of the Lambs. Several times.

I'm in my late 30s, haven't seen any Star Wars movies and have seen Silence of the Lambs a couple of time as well.

I think it's pretty evident that it's one of my fav film considering my display pic.

Rare example of a perfect movie. Writing, Acting, Directing, pacing, etc. The sequels never even sniffed the level of re-watchability that Silence of the Lambs has.
It's truly amazing how such an uncomfortable subject matter can be so rewatchable. If Silence is on then I'm going to stop for a bit and watch it.

You Mennonite, sherbro?

I'm in my late 30s, haven't seen any Star Wars movies and have seen Silence of the Lambs a couple of time as well.

I think it's pretty evident that it's one of my fav film considering my display pic.
You Mennonite too?!!

Back