• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sijara: "One day Joe is going to be in the cage with me, and im going to let him know how i feel"

Give Romero another title fight, but this time for the flyweight title.

For Joe not to know who she is also a reflection of Joe being bad at his job. It's a commentators' job to know who is on the roster. For him to know less than fans says a lot about him.

This TUF-girls are thinking some fights at TV making them to stars, especially from TUF 26.
I think it wasn´t fair at all how the UFC managed this situation with the title shot. But it seems some of this girls need a reality check.
They don´t have accomplished anything but acting like the UFC couldn´t exist without them. Really delusional.

Hope she gets beat up in her next fight like the most TUF-girls.

Eubanks is one of the top female bjj black belts and she did miss out on a title fight a few months ago, so perhaps Rogan should have known her name. I was a bit unenthusiastic about Sijara and her Lloyd Irvin tattoo but I'm warming to her now after the various twitter spats. She's fighting on 230 so I guess Joe will see her there.

He maybe has a career in other things.
Rogan also has no pro fights at all, so what?
Does it mean we or Rogan are blind or can't understand v simple matters? We're not breaking down Khabib's takedown game here, just stating facts on someone's age and record.
Her record is 3-2 and she was gifted a title shot which was then taken away. She then tried to place the I am a woman card.
He’s criticizing fighters career . He won’t like it when I hurt bis feelinga

He’s criticizing fighters career . He won’t like it when I hurt bis feelinga

How did you get to 7 and a half thousand posts on an mma forum if you only believe people with a pro record can discuss fighters careers?

I doubt it, she'll probably be on the prelims next fight.

Exactly!

If that didnt happen, i wouldnt be here making this thread. And nobody would be talking about her.

Out of the whole interview, the most interesting bit is about Joe not knowing who she was. LMAO

She needs to stop being so full of herself

She needs to STFU.
She made some twitter post making fun of Ben Askren and called him a never was.
Bragged about how easy it was for her to get into the UFC and Ben would never make it.
She is a complete tool.

Lol that would be so awkward.

Also her acting like people are supposed to know her is so pathetic. I cannot recall a single fight.

People just don't give a shit. Deal with it and try to find a way to make them care. Trying to act entitled to attention will probably only backfire though.

"he aint tweet me back.. he know who i am..." - good God that shit makes my head hurt. btw, who are you again?

Welcome to 2018. Everything is sexism and racism
Dude, that comment is both sexist and racist, I'm rather offended by it and am seriously considering reporting you and then starting a twitter campaign to have you publicly shamed.
#getJudoka-DRbanned

He pretty much cost her a title shot, so I understand her saltiness somewhat, but enough is enough.

Her trashing Ben Askren as though women don't have a much easier path to the UFC really puts me off of her.

He pretty much cost her a title shot, so I understand her saltiness somewhat, but enough is enough.

Her trashing Ben Askren as though women don't have a much easier path to the UFC really puts me off of her.

Lets be honest here, nobody being 3-2 deserves a title shot.
The whole idea was a fuck up from the UFC.
Joe actually saying what he did made her "famous", more people know her now than before.

Back